HAPPY EVER AFTER

((I listen to FAKY - HappyEverAfter when i wrote this. You guys might as well listen to that while reading it.))

***

You just dont know what destiny have prepared for you. Just like Nunew. He have no idea, he will be Zee's lover one day.

Zee has been Nunew's neighbour for years. Zee, 10 years older basically knew Nunew since he was born. And for Nunew, for each and every stage of his life, there'll be a spot for Zee to exist. To him, Zee was his role model, his older brother, but also his friend.

He told him everything that happens in his life. There's no one in this world knew him better than Zee, apart from his mom. He knew it, he knows everything, but he just realize now that this man is the one. It took him such a long time to figure out.

How stupid —he thought, smiling at his own stupidity. He's been searching the whole time and the thing he really want to find is actually right in front of him.

“What are you thinking, Nu?” a voice interrupted him. Nunew turned his head side way and saw Zee looking at him with a bit of a frown. Nunew smiles upon seeing that. He raised his hand and softly touched Zee's forehead with his finger.

“Nothing Hia, i'm just kind of lost in thought.” He said. Zee looked at him, with worry apparent in his eyes. Nunew can see that. He can see how much love the man have for him.

“Dont worry na Hia, its really nothing.” He said, trying to assure Zee. Both of his hands reached to Zee's waist, hugging him as his eyes look into Zee's eyes. Nunew can hear the man's sigh before hugging him back.

“Alright then, Nu.” Nunew then presented his most perfect smile to the man before him.

Yes, it took him years to realize. He feel bad for himself for all those years. He could've gotten himself the best boyfriend sooner. If only he knew it earlier, he wont be going through those heartbreaks. But, perhaps things have its own pace. It took him forever to realize and now that he have realized it, whats left for him to do is to cherish it.

Nunew felt Zee's hands loosed up before  he completely retracted his hands from Nunew's body. Nunew looked at his lover with confusion before realizing what was about to happen.

He saw Zee got on one knee with a box filled with a pair of rings in his hands.

"Marry me, Nunew."

***

Nunew was ultra nervous while standing before the altar. He keep glancing back to Zee who was walking down the aisle to his side.

The man was extra handsome with all white set suit that matches his. He took a deep breath to get rid of his nervousness once Zee was beside him. He could feel Zee's burning gaze at him before the later started to giggle.

Nunew took a final glance to the man beside him before the priest interrupted them. He said with a soft voice.

"Are you ready, my child?" Which then replied with a nod by both Zee and Nunew. The priest starts to guide them to do their vows.

"You will unite your hands and pledge your love and your lives to each other. Groom, repeat after me." The priest said as he looked at Zee.

"I, Pruk Panich, take you, Chawarin Perdpiriyawong to be my husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, for as long as we both shall live. This is my solemn vow." Zee followed as he looks at his groom, Nunew with tender eyes.