2 O'CLOCK

(🎧 emoji, JUNNY - 2oclock)

.

.

Empty bottles were scattered around Zee, but his hands didnt stop instead it reaches a new bottles from the nearest shelf. Jay looked at his friend helplessly.

Zee has been like this for the past 2 months after he broke up with Kuea. That Koonchai is surely a heartbreaker. He snickered, feeling guilty towards his friend, Zee. He was the one who introduced them to each other. And of course, if he knew something like this would happen, he wont even think to did so.

"Zee! Enough!" He said as he snatched the unopened bottle in Zee's hand.

"You're beyond wasted, man. Just go home, getting drunk wont help you, believe me." Jay was truly concerned, but Zee couldnt care less.

"Screw it, Ai'Jay. If i wasted then i wasted. I dont care, i want Kuea back." Murmured Zee, Jay could see how drunk Zee was. He shook his head before making his way to Zee.

"You should stop wanting something you couldn't have, okay friend?" Jay reached Zee's body, helping him got up.

"Come on, you could sleep on our employee room. Nobody use it now." Zee didnt retaliate, he let Jay help him into the said room. Its not the first time he crash here anyway.

The room was in an inconspicious corner at the very back of their kitchen.
As soon as they arrived, Jay sat Zee on a small bed and retracted his hands from Zee.

"You sleep, i need to keep an eye at the bar. Okay, friend?" Jay said. Zee proceeds to lay down on the bed as he nodded his head upon Jay's words, his eyes was closed.

"Alright, i'll leave, Zee." Said Jay before he stepped out of the room, leaving Zee alone there. As soon as Jay left, Zee opened his eyes. He stared blankly at the ceiling.

His boyfriend -now ex- for a year suddenly asked for break up. Apparently, his ex have been engaged to his childhood sweetheart, and he was so happy about it that he asked for a break up right away with Zee two months ago.

That was so cold blooded for his ex to do so, Zee thought at that time. It was like, the time they've spend together means nothing to him. He never expected his ex, his michiveous little rabbit to be like that. He thought they were madly in love this whole time. But man was so damn wrong.

His ex said that he agreed to be his boyfriend only because he look somewhat similar to his ex's childhood sweatheart, Lian.

It feels like someone stabbed him from the back. Too painful to endure, and the only escape he could think of was to drown himself in bottles of booze.

However, booze could only work temporarily. It cant fully erased the painful memory. He felt so miserable, thinking to himself how happy Kuea is, contrast to what he felt now. He pitied himself.

Zee closed his eyes again, this time he fell into a deep sleep after a long time.

***

Nunew timidly walking into the bar his friend's date recommended them to. He's a little chickened out as he saw crowds swarming into the -not so big- bar. He clutched his friend's hand so tightly.

"James, this place is to packed with people. Why dont we go to the bar next to it? It looks bigger too." Nunew said. His friend -James– only shook his head.

"No, Meung. This bar is more famous around this area. Also my date told me to come here to met up. Be good, okay? You can just sit down and do nothing." James said, trying to convinced Nunew.

"But—"

"No buts, Meung. We're going to go back to Chiangmai after this, i can only meet my date tonight, come with me, okay? Arent we friends?" Pleads James. This time Nunew sighs and said okay, although still kind of reluctant.

Upon coming to the bar, Nunew realized how packed this place is. The crowd outside means nothing when he sees whats inside. He quickly gain a headache.

He was then pulled to a corner by James, which he just let him. And before long they met James's date, a Bangkok boy named Net. When his eyes met Net, he finally understood why his friend was so eager to met him. He was totally his friend's ideal type, appearance wise.

They finally sat around a round little table at the corner and have conversations. Well, its mostly James and Net talking, while Nunew only watching them from the side. He could see how happy his friend was, and that was enough.

Nunew looked at his phone, and saw that its almost midnight. They came around nine, which means James and his date have talked for almost three hours.

How amazing this two were, he thought.

He suddenly saw them both rose from their seat.

"Nu, we will go dancing there, it seems fun. Do you want to come?" James said with a smile blooms on his face. But Nunew refused, he dont really like being in the crowd, dancing and bumping his body to strangers. And thus, he was left alone.

He kept his eyes to the crowd in the middle, afraid he might lost his friend. But well, it was hard to keep track of someone in a sea of constantly moving crowd. And Nunew lost sight of James after about half an hour. He sighs, he wanted to curse.

But then he shrugs, thinking that James would comeback in the end. So he wait, he ordered cans of soda to accompany him. And after finishing his third cans, he felt that he needs to go to the restroom. He drunk too much soda, and he needs to pee now.

How annoying, he thought.

He squeezed himself in between the crowd before he finally arrived at the bar's restroom.

The restroom was so clean and tidy, Nunew couldnt help but nods his head as an approval before he makes his way towards a small room.

He stood in front of its door as he reached its hand to the knob when he felt someone's hand on his wrist.

Puzzled, he looked at the hand strangely before he turned to see its owner.

To his surprise, it was a man, taller than him. Looked a bit disheveled, his eyes was a bit red and kind of puffy. And to be honest, the man was so handsome, it makes Nunew dazed.

He didnt know how, but the next second, he felt a soft lips on his and all he could do was closing his eyes, as if giving the man permission to continue kissing him.

He was beyond confuse in his heart. Although he must say, the kiss felt really nice.

.

.

.

(Continue to Part 2)