COFFEE SHOP

(( 🎧 B.A.P - Coffee Shop ))
.
.

Gray sky above lightly showered the city of Bangkok when Nunew finished his last class around 4 p.m. that day.

With both hands covering his head he rushed to the nearest bus stop. He ran in little steps before finally arrived, sat himself down there.

Fifteen minutes have passed, while the bus stop welcomed more people in. Making the narrow space more and more crowded, yet the bus was still nowhere to be found.

He hugged his guitar case that was initially on his back, before he squeezed himself out of the crowd, trying to just left it as it gets too suffocating to him.

Ignoring the light shower that dropped on his body, he steadily walks in the sidewalk alone. Once in a while, he would bump into people who rushed to find a roof to shelter themselves from the rain.

But Nunew just go on. He kept going until he found the strees to be quite empty while the rain getting a bit heavier. He panicked a bit, a little rain was okay, but he didnt want to be drenchingly wet like a wet dog.

His eyes scanned through the area before he found an inconspicuous cafè across the road. Without a second thoughts he ran to that cafè planning to stood at its front just to avoid the rain.

However the light aroma of coffee combined with sweet and smooth aroma of milk burst his resistance. It tickles his nose, as if inviting him to come to taste them.

After heaving a sigh, he pushed the door of that cafè. When he did so, a bell on top of the door produced a light tinkle sound which makes Nunew slightly taken a back.

He stood still at the door, while his eyes were looking at the bell above.

"Welcome to PanHouse."

Suddenly, there's a voice assaulting his ears. Making Nunew snapped back to reality. He looked around to find its source. There, behind a pantry stood a man wearing  white apron smiling at him.

For a second, he thought the world stopped moving. He looked at the man in awe. Soon, an awkward smile was presented on his face as he rubbed his nape.

He went to one of the unoccupied table, sat there and put his guitar case down. It was now that he finally have the time to carefully examined the place he's currently at.

The cafè was quite big, with wooden element dominating the over all aesthetics, making it quite homey and cozy. There's big glass window in every side making the place look twice as big.

Next to it was a garden, full of greeneries that to Nunew quite pleasing to the eyes. He also noticed a green house at the farthest side of the window.

He smiles, this was truly a good place to stay at. Good overall environment, good vibe. Whats left for him was to taste their drinks.

He turned his focus back at the man behind the pantry. The man was currently walking towards him with a thin book, most likely their cafè's menus.

Nunew wasnt wrong though. because that thin book was now on his table, while the man stood next to him, waiting for his order.

After flipping through the menu, he ordered himself a cup of hot caramel machiatto. To be honest he doesnt really into coffee, he's more into something sweet since he has a sweet tooth.

The man nodded upon receiving Nunew's order, he turned to left while Nunew staring at the man's back.

There's not much Nunew could do. The cafè was empty at the moment, and he felt awkward to walk around. So he just sat there, look outside, staring every drop of water on the plant outside. He looks quite silly.

"Your order, hot caramel machiatto." Said the man while putting down a mug filled with warm and slightly steamy drink. Nunew looked at the thing on his table before smiling.

"And this, chiffon cake, my treat." Said the man again, this time putting down a slice of cake on Nunew's table.

"Eh? Are you sure? You dont have to." Nunew said a bit frowning, but the man simply chuckles before sat across him with a tray on his hand.

"Sure enough. I have never seen you here before? First time coming here?" The man asked, Nunew hesitantly nods his head while the man continue smiling.

"My bad, i havent introduced my self. I'm Zee, Zee Pruk." The man said, offering his hand to Nunew.

Nunew looked at the man's hand before hesitantly shook it.

"Nunew...Chawarin."

Zee nodded at Nunew's answer. He pulled his hand back after that.

He saw Zee rose from his seat before saying:

"I'll be going then. If you need anything just wave your hand at me."

And once again, Nunew was left there, staring at the man's back.

An indescribable feeling floaded in his chest, makes his cheeks suddenly turned red. He hurriedly lowered his head and clumsily grab the mug filled with caramel machiatto before bringing it closer to his mouth.

He took a sip of it. The sweetness and warmth greeting his mouth. The taste warmed him and somehow comforted him, makes his lips curved into a smile.

It tasted as good —he thought to himself.

He turned his head to the side, to where Zee was at and then, their eyes met. He saw Zee waved his hand at him with a smile.

And he have to say, that smile have warmed his heart as well.

.

.

—FIN—