2 O'CLOCK (2)

He was beyond confuse in his heart. Although he must say, the kiss felt really nice.

.

.

The kiss ended suddenly, making Nunew awake from his trance. He felt the man's body slumped onto his and before long he could also felt the man's breathe on his neck. Which tickles him a bit. He snorted as he felt the weight.

Man was not light, okay?

Nunew heave a sigh as he looked at the now passed out man. Thinking to himself how unlucky he was to encounter this drunken stranger.

With difficulty, Nunew dragged the man's body to the nearest bar where he saw another tall man making drinks, most likely the bar's bartender.

He stopped right in front of thr bartender, across the table.

"Excuse me? I met this person in the restroom. He seems to be so drunk and passed out all of a sudden." Said Nunew slightly yelling, trying to be heard albeit the loud music in the room. He succeded though.

The bartender which initially busy with drinks looked up at him. And once their eyes met, Nunew saw a tinge of surprise in his eyes. Weird, he thought.

"Hello? What should i do with this man? I cant possibly bring this man with me." Nunew added. Before long, the man smiles.

"Oh, thank you. This man is my friend. I'll took care of him then." Said the bartender, he put down a shaker in his hand as he make ways to Nunew.

Nunew was about to hand over the drunken stranger to the bartender when suddenly noticed a group of people coming to them.

"Jay! Can you make us drinks?" Both Nunew and Jay -the bartender- stopped to look at the group.

"Can you guys wait a little? I need to bring Zee back inside. Look, he's wasted." Said Jay, while Nunew only listen to them silently.

So this stranger's name was Zee, he thought.

"Come on, Jay! Youre not his mom. How about you make us drinks first? I'm going abroad tomorrow, Meung! I'm not gonna come to Gemini for years after this." Jay grunts a bit. He turned to look at Nunew meaningfully.

"I'm really sorry, but can you do me this one favor? Can you bring my friend to a room at that corner?" Said Jay as he pointed at the kitchen area behind the bar.

"I have to tend to this mister and his friends here, they're my important guests." He added with annoyance in his voice. Nunew sighs a little before nodding his head.

"Thanks so much, really. May i know your name?" Jay asked.

"Its Nunew." He answered, Nunew saw Jay nodding his head.

"Alrigt, Nunew. I'll treat you drinks after this. Please help me bring Zee inside. This way, Nunew."

Nunew walked into the kitchen, which again looks tidy. There's not much people inside and those who were there also busy with whatever they were doing.

Before long, Nunew reached the said room. He opened the door to the room and dragged his and that man's body inside.

With a click sound, the door closed while Nunew makes way to a bed, and once there he tossed the man onto it.

Nunew felt sore on his shoulder. He help lifted the man's entire body to the bed, cover him with a thin blanket that was already there and proceed to leave the room.

But, he felt someone's hand again in his wrist. He felt déjà vu.  Just like before, it was Zee's. His eyes was now open, locking his gaze at Nunew, which honestly makes Nunew flustered. He wonder since when did this man opened his eyes.

"Dont leave." Zee said, Nunew was no psycologist but he noticed the man's desperation through his voice. He contemplates for a while before finally agreed to stay.

He sat next to the laying down Zee. While Zee continued to stare at him. And Nunew? He cant look back, or else he will blush so hard.

He felt the bed slightly moving and the next second, Zee's hand was already hugging his waist. Nunew startled, he looked at the man that was now right beside him with fright.

"Dont leave me again, Nu." Zee said as a smile bloomed on his lips, he have closed his eyes again. He looked happy. While Nunew was left in confusion.

What the hell was that?

**

Nunew opened his eyes. He apparently fell asleep a while ago. He looks at his phone only to find out that it was now 2 in the morning. There's also messages from James, asking where he was.

He turned to look at the man beside him, his hands was still on his waist for some reason. He sighs.

"I should've left earlier." He mumbles to himself as he tried to rid of Zee's hands from his waist. As he does that, he noticed a crease formed on Zee's forehead, he smiles.

"You wont let me go, arent you?" Nunew said, he touched the crease with his finger a bit.

As he finally able to free himself from Zee, he rose from the bed. And then carefully observing the sleeping man as he wondered.

"What actually happened to you?" He said, which of course didnt get any answer.

He took out his phone again and open its camera. Snap a few photo of the man before smiling.

"I'm leaving na. I hope you'll get better." Nunew said. And with that he walked out of the room. James was already waiting as they need to go back.

While Zee was left alone in that room yet again. He opened his eyes abruptly after a while.

He wasnt sleeping since half an hour ago. He turned his gaze onto the closed door. The person next to him already left five minutes ago.

He was so drunk when he went to the restroom. He really thought he saw Kuea, but it was actually someone else.

He initially felt bad doing what he did. He forcefully kissed him. But when he remember the stranger's gentle tone, he smiles.

Perhaps he was lucky tonight. He reaches his phone that was in his pocket since the very beginning.

He looked at its screen, its 2.15 a.m now but he no longer felt tired, dejected, pity or any negative emotions. He felt relieve, he really did.

He didnt know how to describe the feeling he have.

But maybe, he just fall in love again.

.

.

—FIN—