Love in Chicago Series is Expanding

Phillip is a gifted salesman and is set to inherit his father's medical device empire. A known playboy who got burned on a marriage and several relationships that went wrong, he can't give up on the idea of having a kid.

Natalia moved to the US to pursue her education. A pre-med, PHD, and a post-doc later, she's passionate to deliver drugs to kill cancer but not hurt people. After her 10-year relationship implodes, love moves to the back burner. With her career on track, she's determined to prove she can have it all: a career she's passionate about and a family.

When these former college friends bump into one another at their fifteen-year reunion, they find out both are still single and have the same goal: to have a child. They approach it as a business deal, write up a contract where they list their co-parenting expectations, move next door to each other, and try to have a baby without falling in love.

Love Expectations is a love story with many well-loved tropes: friends-to-lovers, sworn off relationships, arranged relationship, roommates, STEM female lead, he falls harder, loveable playboy.

P.S. You've seen Phillip in Love Graduate. He's Linda's ex-husband and Brenda's almost husband.

Add Love Expectations to your reading list and your library not to miss when I post new chapters.

The goal is to update on Fridays. Reality may differ.