❀4❀

After returning from shopping..
In hall.
.
Shehnaaz : Hayy!!! Mai thak gayi..

Neeti : Kya yaar Bhabhi, itne mai hi thak gaye..

Shehnaaz : Kya karu to, mai maar jayu???

Neeti : Sorry bhabhi, aap kal duty se aaye or mai aapko aaj hi shopping mai le gayi!!

Shehnaaz : Bhabhi ko sorry nahi bolte or wase bhi army wale itni jaldi nahi thakte..

Rita maa : Yeh le baacha, paani pi!!

Shehnaaz : Thanks mummy.

Rita maa : MAA ko thanks bolte hai, pagal..

Shehnaaz : Aacha, sorry!!

Rita maa (angrily) : SHEHNAAZ!!!

Shehnaaz : Aacha aacha baba, soo...

Rita maa (interrupted) : SHEHNAAZ!!!

Shehnaaz : Mai kuch nahi bol rahi, mai chup hu.. said keeping index finger in her lips..

Neeti laughing seeing shehnaaz who is making baby face and said " Bhabhi aapka kuch nahi ho sakta" inclining her head..

Neeti : Mummy apko pata aaj humne kya kya liya...

Shehnaaz : Ha, Mummy.. pata mai apke liye kya layi said taking bag from table..

Writer POV.
They show all the things to maa which they brought from shopping while laughing, gossiping, giggling. After that they went to kitchen and cooked food for dinner, giggling and laughing...
Now it was time, Sidharth came from office. He ring the doorbell.. Shehnaaz came running and open the door and pass him smile. He feel relaxed seeing her smiling face and he too pass her smile.

Shehnaaz : Aa na ab ander, kab ka bhar khade hoker smile pass ker raha hai, paaro mai dard ha jayegi...pagal!!!

Sidharth : Aa raha hu baba..said coming inside.

She went too kitchen and come back with glass filled with water and said " yeh le, paani pi or fir fresh hoke dinner ke liye aa."

Sidharth : Ha, aaya said after drinking water and move towards his room and after some time, he come down after changing his clothes into comfortable ones and sat on dinning chair.

Writer POV.
All rest also came and served food and start eating, laughing-giggling-talking...
After that Rita maa & Sidharth goes to their room and Shehnaaz & Neeti clean crockery and kitchen and after that they also goes to their room.
Shehnaaz come to their room see sidharth is doing something in his phone sitting on sofa.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth, kya ker raha hai.

Sidharth : Tujhe pata hai to kyu puch rahi hai.

Shehnaaz : Aacha per bata na aaj ka chapter kasa hai.

Sidharth : Bahut aacha per emotional bahut hai..

Shehnaaz smile and sat beside sidharth and start reading chapter 13 of her fan fiction from Sidharth's phone which she has written after coming from shopping.

Shehnaaz : Is story parh ke mujhe ab swag ki yaad aa rahi hai. Uper se itne private couple, hum jase pyaare coolers ko ek contact nahi de sakte. Amma!! Sweety Gill, Agastya Rao .. said making crying face.

Sidharth : Ro kyu rahi hai to.. Aaraha hai na unka new song "Lifelong".. to tu sabar to ker na, jaan..said giving her soft slap in her head while whispering " gadhi ", he smile.

Sidharth : Wase kal gumne jaye.

Shehnaaz : Kha???

Sidharth : Kal ja rahe hai na to kyu batyu..

Shehnaaz : Please!!! Please!!

Sidharth : No means no!!!

Shehnaaz : Go to hell!! Huh!

Sidharth : Wanna join??!!

Shehnaaz : Tu hi ja..

Sidharth : Aacha baba sorry per mai nahi batyuga hum kha ja rahe hai gumne..

Shehnaaz : Aacha baba, I love you...

Sidharth : I love you more...

And their lips meet for a soft but passionate kiss which was filled with love and only love. They were kissing each other softly but soon the kiss become passionate. After 14 minutes they broke the kiss and looked at each other with love. He couldn't stop but smile and kissed her forehead and she smiled.

He held her hand and took her near bed and pull her near him as much as possible and place a kiss on her forehead, then her eyes, nose and stop near lips and kiss her aboreble pout and nuzzled his nose on her shoulder and Shehnaaz chuckled. Shehnaaz kiss his chest and rest her head in his chest and snuggled in his warmth and he embraced her tightly in his arms, close to their heart and slept peacefully with a smile on their face.
.
.
.
.
TIME IS PRECIOUS MAKE SURE YOU SPEND IT WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE. ♾♡
Sidnaaz ♛♚