❀19❀

It's been three hours, neither she has called him back nor picking his call.

He kept on moving here and there in tension. He was getting bad dreams.  He sat on the bed in tension.
Their daughter ran towards him with medicine in her one hand and glass of water in another and saw her father sitting on bed with closed eyes, one hand and leg over another and shaking his leg.
She passed him  medicien and asked him "Kya hua papa?!"

Sidharth opened his eyes, cares her face and replied "Kuch nahi baacha!"

Ruhi : Aapko mummy ki tension ho rahi hai?!

Sidharth : Hum!

Ruhi : Mummy ko kuch nahi hoga, aap tension mat lo, meri mummy sherni hai sherni!!

Sidharth : Or tu?!

Ruhi : Mai?! Mai choti sherni!  and giggles.

Sidharth pull her closer and hug her : Mera baacha..

Later Sidharth was walking infront of small temple in their home, when his phone rang. He picked up the call...

And thud the phone fell from his hand.
.
.
And thud his phone fell from the bed due to his hand moment, making him wake from bad dream.

Yes dream...
Last time she had bad dream because of their future and now he had bad dream because of her.
He was already stressed out and this dream make him more furious.
He was feeling liking crying.

He was getting same thoughts like before when he had lost his father cum best friends.

He looked at the clock and again tries to call her.

On the other side...

Everywhere was smoke, only smoke. People were running here and there and soldiers were helping other.

There was another blast in that area. But  everything and everyone was fine and save by the grace of god.

Shehnaaz saw a girl standing there silently looking here and there. She moves towards her and picked her up.

Shehnaaz to that little girl : Kya hua baache?! Dar lag raha hai?

The little girl nodded in no.

Shehnaaz : Appko saachi dar nahi lag raha! asked shocked as in that age children are afraid to talk with strangers and she, she is standing in the center of danger.

Girl : Aapko lag raha hai?!

Shehnaaz : Nahi..

Girl : Kyo?!

Shehnaaz : Kyoki mai India army mai hu, isliye.

Girl : Or mujhe isliye nahi lag raha kyoki mai Indian hu or hum indian bahut badhur hote hai, humhe kisi se dar nahi lagta.

Shehnaaz : Aap bahut strong girl ho.

Girl : Ha papa ki trah!!

Shehnaaz : Or aapke papa kya kerte hai?!

Girl : Mere papa bhi apki trah hi the per jab mai mummy ke pet mai thi tab wo sahid ho gaye!!

Shehnaaz : Oh sorry.

Girl : Aap sorry kyo bol rahe ho. Mere papa ne desh ki suraksha ke liye join kiya or unhone bas apna farz pura kiya.

Shehnaaz : To aap apne papa pe proud feel kerte ho.

Girl : Bahut... telling her by stretching her arms.

Little girl continued : Or ek din papa mujhe per proud feel karege.

Shehnaaz : Kase?!

Girl : Mai bade hoke aapki trah banugi.

Shehnaaz : Aap to bilkul meri beti jase ho.

Girl : Aapki beti hai?!

Shehnaaz : Hum, aapki trah.

Girl : To wo kiske pass hai?!

Shehnaaz : Apne papa or dadi ke pass.

Girl : To uske papa duty nahi jate?! Uske papa kya kerte hai.

Shehnaaz : Uske papa actor hai.

Girl : Actor!! Kon se actor.. naam bato na please?

Shehnaaz : Sidharth Shukla..

Girl : Wo aapke husband hai, meri mummy unki bahut badi wali fan hai.

Shehnaaz : Aacha or aap?!

Girl : Mujhe bhi wo bahut aache lagte hai.

When they hear a voice of lady who was shouting someone's name.

The little girl move her face towards her and shout : Mummy!

Her mother came towards them and the little girl jump towards her mother and hug her tightly.

Then the little girl moves her head towards Shehnaaz and pointing her index finger towards her and uttered : Mummy aapko pata yeh aapke favourite actor ki wife hai.

Her mother : Kon Sidharth Shukla ki?!

Girl : Hm.

Her mother to Shehnaaz : Haye aap unki wife hai, unko bolna mai unki bahut badi fan hu or aap bahut pyaari hai. Hum logo ko lagta tha aap bahut luck ho per wo bahut lucky hai unhe aap jasi wife mili.

Shehnaaz passes her smile and thanks her.

Mother : Khas mere pass phone hota is waqt, mai ek photo le pati aapke saath.

Shehnaaz : Aap koi aache din milne aa jana!!

Mother : Ji!!

Girl : Aap apna dhayan rakhna ok!! Bye!!

And they left bidding them bye.

Then Shehnaaz realize she has left her phone in room and the call was cut due to battery low and switch off.

Shehnaaz pov

He must be thinking some negative and taking tension. Kya kerti hai Shehnaaz?! Kal tu use bhasan de rahi thi ki use teri parwa nahi hai or ab khud ko dekh. Haaye wo pakka gussa karega.
Kya karu?! Kya karu?!
.
.
.
.
She miss their memories... we miss their moments!!
She miss his touch... we miss his pic!!
She miss his daily routines  ... we miss his shows!!
She miss him... we miss them!!
.
Sidnaaz♡♾