❀15❀

Sidnaaz were under the blanket, close to each other with entangled their legs, Shehnaaz hovered on him with her face digged in crook of his neck.

Shehnaaz's one hand was grips around his neck and other in his hair which was ruffling his hair while Sidharth's one hand on her right waist and other hand holding her from shoulder.

Sidharth's sleep got disturbed when Shehnaaz move her face upper from his neck to his face and her hair fall in his face.

He moved her hairs from his face and pull her more closer to him.

He open his eyes and look at her face,  which has became more weak and dull then the last time when she had returned from her duty but got an instant smile on his face.

He kiss her on her forehead, move her baby hairs back softly and again kiss her on forehead.

Then he moved towards her nose and kiss it then he gave a bite in her left cheek making her hiss but in return Shehnaaz pull his hairs harshly which she was ruffling before, making him hiss too.

Shehnaaz open his eyes and gave him bite on his right cheek making him hiss again in pain.

Shehnaaz : Good morning hubby!!

Sidharth : Yeh good morning, good nahi lag rahi..

Shehnaaz gave him kiss in his right cheek then left cheek and asked : Ab ho gayi??

Sidharth bite her on her chin and replied : Ha ab ho gayi!!

Sidharth gaze fell on her lips then look at her eyes, in return Shehnaaz close her eyes, Sidharth moved closer to her face but turned her face left side with his finger and again gave bite on her cheek making her hiss but comfort the bite by curling his tongue over it.

Shehnaaz open her eyes and rub her cheek with her hand. In a flash, she pushed him from bed. Sidharth hold her while she was holding blanket and they both fall from bed, covered with blanket.

Sidharth sit straight on floor with her on his lap, she crosses her legs around his torso facing his face. They both look at each other and laughed out loud.

Sidharth stopped laughing while Shehnaaz was still laughing but when Sidharth come closer to her she also stopped laughing. Sidharth caress Shehnaaz's head, combed her hairs with his fingers and kiss her forehead.

Shehnaaz smiled and kissed him softly with pure love for the person sitting in front of her eyes, who is her everything. Soon the desired hovered them and the kiss became passionate. Shehnaaz one hand one his hair and another on his neck while Sidharth was holding her hand and waist. They were pulling each other more closer, he tightened his hold on her.

They broke the kiss and both rub their nose. Shehnaaz passed him cherry smile.

Sidharth : Happy anniversary biwi..

Shehnaaz : Same too you, happy anniversary.

She giggled while he adores her as always.

It was breakfast time, they were eating while they ear a door bell.

Rita maa : Mai dekh ke aati hu, kon aaya hai.

Shehnaaz : Nahi maa, mai dekh ke aati hu.

She moved towards a door. When she open a door, she found a girl standing their having tears with Sidharth's favourite bouquet in her hand while her nose and eyes are red, eyes are swollen, looking very weak and her hair were in massy state, might she cried a lot.

Shehnaaz narrow her eyes : Hum, you?!

Girl passed her a faint but broken smile with broken heart and whispered : Aap, Sidharth ki wife hai!!

Shehnaaz : Humm....

Sidharth interrupted her from behind, not looking at a girl and asked : Kon hai Shehnaaz?!

Shehnaaz : Pata nahi.

Sidharth moved further and halted seeing his friend, his co-star.

Sidharth : Tum?!

Girl : Kyu tumhe aacha nahi laga mujhe yaha dekh ke.. said sadly.

Sidharth : Mane asa kab bol..

Girl : Bolna to yahi chahte hoge.

Sidharth : Yeh kya bakwas kare ja rahi hai or apni kya halat bana rakhi hai.

Girl : Tum nahi samajo ge.

Shehnaaz was bewildered seeing them.

Sidharth was about to speak but that girl, Sanaya interrupted him and spoke giving him bouquet : Wase, congratulations Sidharth for your marriage.

Sidharth : Thank you. Replied smiling sadly, feeling sad for her, looking at her state.

Listening thanks from him, she control her tears from falling, passed him sad smile and ran back with full speed like she is gifted with sprinter.

Sidharth look at her going dumbfounded but when he turned back, he saw Shehnaaz running back to their room faster than Sanaya while his mother yelling on her to stop.

He ran behind her in full speed. When he reached the room, he saw her standing near the window, looking outside.

He whispered her name loudly but in return he didn't get response. He went near her and saw what she was looking, he saw Sanaya was crying badly leaning against the car. She was crying very much that her eyes and nose were red again.

When she kicked the car wheel, she yelled in pain but covered her mouth with her hand.

Looking at her Shehnaaz sobbed silently.
Listening the sob sound, he turned towards her, he grabbed her face softly and wiped her tears and whispered : Kya hua Naaz.

Shehnaaz : She like you, Sidharth, N..n...no she actually love you Sidharth, she love you.

Sidharth moved his face towards window and saw her watching them silently, when their eyes meet, she broke their eye contact, passed him smile and sat on car and drove away.

His eyes suddenly filled with tear but he blinked his eyes back soon.
He grabbed her face again and whispered near her lip, bending to her height : Why are you crying, baba.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth, she is suffering because of me.

Sidharth look at her angrily : Would you like to explain me, how?!

Shehnaaz : If we have told her even every one who is connected to you, then they might have controls their feelings towards you.
As she spoke complete, she again sobbed hard.
He pulled her closer to him, more closer and tightened his hold on her and hug her tightly.
.
.
.
.
Doesn't we like it when Sidharth smile and laugh so hard but we love it more when the reason of his smile and laugh is Shehnaaz..♡♾
Sidnaaz♛♚