❀18❀

Marriage is an unique word which contain lot of happiness and emotions.
And there marriage, Sidnaaz marriage it contains lots of emotions, dreams and sukoon..
.
Sidnaaz marriage 🥺💛

Sidharth pov.
Well on our marriage, your mother was wearing very beautiful wedding lehenga. She was looking very generous in that. I was sitting on mandap, when your mother was walking towards me. When she reached out to me, I passed my hand to her....

Flashback..

Shehnaaz came walking under red chunni along with her brothers. When she came , Sidharth passed his hand to her to sit. She sat with the help of him and passed him smile. Sidharth whole concentration was on matras, he was carefully listening every matras.

It's time for exchanging garlands. Firstly Shehnaaz put varmala on the Sidharth. Later her brothers carried Shehnaaz on their shoulders. Sidharth had to jump to put varmala on Shehnaaz.

Now the one of the most emotional moment.. Kanyadaan, giving away their daughter, their pride, their life to someone else. While kanyadaan, her mother almost cried along with Rita maa.
Because the pain of one mother can only felt by another mother.

Havan, keeping the Agni dev as a witness. Pandit asked them to hold each others hand. While holding her hand, Sidharth notice that her hand was burn and she was shaking her hand in pain.

Pheras are the next step of their ceremony. After tying the Mangalsutra around the Shehnaaz's neck and applying the vermilion or sindoor on the partition of her hairs. While applying vermilion, it fell on her neck, making her smile thinking how much her husband will love her. Then they, our groom and bride take seven steps, holding each other hands. Each pheras contain vows to fulfill their marriage happily which are made in the presence of sacred fire, Agnidev, helding witnessing as well as blessings our couple's union.

Once the sidnaaz exchange their vows and take the saat pheras around the havan, they proceed to get their blessings from their elders.
Rita maa happily hug them and kissed Shehnaaz's forehead.

Bidaai.. Shehnaaz thanks her parents for the care and everything without words but crying hard while hugging them. In return her parents also wish her" All The Best " and sending her away from them for new journey, again without saying words but hugging her.

Her mother and bhabhi cried hard, hugging her. While her brother stood at corner, with tears in his eyes. His little sister become so big, that now she is married.
And her father, like typical father didn't show any emotions and love in front of her but inside he must be crying hard. After all he is father.

They all hug her and wished her happy life.
They, Sidnaaz sat on a same car while their mother, sister and brother in law sat on another.
They wide them bye.

On car,
Sidharth hold her hand gently and asked her " Yeh kya hua hai?!"

Shehnaaz : Kuch nahi.

Sidharth : Shehnaaaz...

Shehnaaz : Wo, I was using straightener and by mistake it slipped from my hand, i tried to save it and from where it heat our hair, i hold it from there to save it from falling and burn my hand.

Sidharth : Idiot..

Shehnaaz : Meri kya galti, mujhe bas use girne se bachana tha or us time dimaag bhi nahi chala.

Sidharth : Is liye to bola gadhi. Wase yeh hua kab.

Shehnaaz : Five days ho gaye.

Sidharth : Mujhe batya kyu nahi.

Shehnaaz : Tum bekaar ki tension lete.

Sidharth kiss her hand and while rubbing her hand, he spoke : Shehnaaz tera dard ab mera dard hsi, teri life ab meri life hai, isliye ab se mujhe kuch bhi mat chupana.

Shehnaaz : Hm. Wase tum bhi promise kro, tum mujhe kuch nahi chupayo ge. Tum jab bhi stress mai hoge, mujhe batoge. Or apna dhyaan raho ge or ha jab bhi tumhe lagegi or bimaar hoge to mujhe batoge, kyoki mai tumare pass har waqt to nahi hogi.

Sidharth : Promise or tu mere pass ho na ho per saath humhesa rahegi.

And kissed her forehead.

He asked driver to play a song and drive play..
*Jab Tak Rahega Samose Mein Aloo
Jab Tak Rahega Samose Mein Aloo
Tera Rahaunga O Meri Shaa...

Shehnaaz  looked at Sidharth and whispered holding his hand  "Oh meri Shehnaaz!!" Making Sidharth blushed.

Flashback end.

As Sidharth end speaking, he saw trio (Ruhi, Arth and Saavi) sleeping in wrong position.

He chuckled and thought *To whom i was telling a story, to ghost or my soul!!*

He made trio sleep in comfortable position and cover them in blanket.

Then he picked his phone and called Shehnaaz.
This time Shehnaaz picked his call.

Sidharth : Sorry Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz : Hum.

Sidharth : Aacha Shehnaaz bhul gaya tha call kerna, sorry na.

Shehnaaz : Hum.

Sidharth : Sorry na.

Shehnaaz : Mai nahi hu naraz.

Sidharth : Hai.

Shehnaaz : Nahi hu.

Sidharth : Hai.

Shehnaaz : Wo mai decide karugi ya tu.

Sidharth : Mai.

Shehnaaz : Tune promise kiya tha tu apna dhyaan rakhe ga or mujhe batyega.

Sidharth : Sorry na.

Shehnaaz : Itna sorry bol raha hai to kiya maaf.

Sidharth : To apni hassi suna de, dil ko tasali mil jayegi.

Shehnaaz : Hasne ke liye hasi aani chahiye.

Sidharth : To ek story sunayu... Ek na kauwa tha or ek chidiya thi.....

And it's, she start laughing hard.
Along with her, he also start laughing.

They were laughing but suddenly call get ended making Sidharth worried.

He tried to call her again but her phone was switched off.
..
.
.
.
Sidnaaz ♛♚
*Well i was going through goggle and see what i found... 🥺😆

 🥺😆