❀13❀

His laugh on her silly jokes, listening her unimportant talk carefully, gazing her lovely, sharing food, bed-blanket, fight as well as love. His care towards her.. Staring people & happy they, misses it...♾♡
-----------------------
Writer Pov
We can see Sidharth sitting in sofa, head blow down, elbows supporting his face, tears flowing down through swallow eyes and nose colour changed to red, holding Sidnaaz and their daughter frame where glass was also filled with tears.

Further we see tricolour filled with blood, above Shehnaaz's uniform placed on table
And words that left from his mouth were
"ya to main tiranga phaharaakar aaoongi, ya phir tirange mein lipat kar aaoongi."

Which Shehnaaz once told him.

Their daughter, is sleeping with fresh tears and red nose who was crying seeing her father crying holding their family frame, before sleeping.

Wiping his tears, Sidharth stand and move towards their daughter and ruffled her hairs and again tears flows from his eyes and that hot tears touched their daughter's cheek and rub that tears and kiss her forehead and cover her with blanket.

Shehnaaz photo where she is smiling, gerland is hang....!!

AND...

Flushed Shehnaaz opened her eyes, waking up from her wrose nightmare, her face cover in vain and looking stressed out.

Take fully filled bottle from nearby table and drunk half of water and release huge amount of breath and take her phone and gaze the time with was approx 2 o'clock and decided to talk Sidharth but stop and thought it would be late but her stressed mind still decided to atlest listen his voice.

She called him but after two rings Sidharth picked her call and speaks "Hlo!!" In low and sleepy voice.

"Sidharth baat ker sakte hai.." speak Shehnaaz all worried.

Sidharth gazed the time and speak "Itni raat ko, koi kaam tha??"

Shehnaaz all worried and listening his line anger rush into her and replied all angerly "Kyu, Sirf kaam ho to hi phone ker sakti hu, ase nahi ker sakti?!"

Listening her line, Sidharth full woke up and sat straight lean on pillow and replied "Mera wo matlab nahi tha, itni raat ko phone kiya hai to koi kaam hoga!!"

Shehnaaz speak all tense "kuch nahi!!"

Sidharth sense that something is wrong, might she saw a nightware.
And it's all about soulmate...

"Shehnaaz mai hu na, mana is waqt tere saath nahi hu per ab mai tere saath hi rahuga na, kyu chinta ker rahi hai!" speaks Sidharth making Shehnaaz heart beats increase.

"Kaas, is waqt mai teri bahoo mai hoti to mujhe itna dar nahi lagta.." speaks Shehnaaz make Sidharth smile.

It was three day he left that place and three more day to come back to her home with his mother, asking for her hand.

Sidharth (yawn) : wase hua kya tha??, He knows but still he asked her.

Shehnaaz (smile sadly) : Bura sapna dekha.. Aacha, mujhe neend aa rahi hai, bye!!

Sidharth : Oye!! Meri neend kharab kerke kaha chali..

Shehnaaz : Yaar Sidharth!! Mujhe neend aa rahi hai or wase bhi kal teri office mai important meeting hai. Wait, important meeting, sorry mai bhul gayi thi, mane teri neend kharab ker di

Sidharth : Evening mai hai, tension na le or aram se so ja.

Shehnaaz : Saachi!!

Sidharth : Tujhe lagta hai mai tujhe juth boluga?!

Shehnaaz : Nahi!!

Sidharth : Aacha, good night!

Shehnaaz (giggled) : Good morning!!
And Sidharth smiled...
★★★

It was the day when Sidharth was coming with his mother to her home.

It was the morning time around 7'o clock of January months, so no one was outside.

Sidharth knock the door but before the door open, they heard the sound of lady who speaks "Namaste"

Sidharth turn back with the smile on his face and move towards his mom who also turned with him and speaks "Mumma, yeh Shehnaaz.."

Shehnaaz moved towards her and touched her feet and whispered " Namaste mummy!!"

"Betiya per nahi chuti!" speaks Rita maa and make her stand straight.

To which Shehnaaz asked "To aapka asirwad kase lo?!"

"Mera asirwad to humesha meri beti ke pass hoga." replied maa and ruffled her hairs.

And move towards Sidharth and speaks "Kuch sikh meri beti se!!" To which Sidharth frown and made grumpy face.

At that time the door opens and Shehnaaz mother speaks "Sorry, mai apne room mai thi to der ho gayi, Ander aayi"

As the door opened and Shehnaaz's mother finished speaking, Sidharth touched her mother's feets and take blessings.

And Shehnaaz's mother move towards Shehnaaz and speaks "Kuch sikh mere bete se!!"

Sidnaaz gazed each other and Shehnaaz giggled.
They moved inside and take their seats.

And Ravi comes from kitchen with glass of warm water for them.

Sidharth refused to take but Rita maa drank.

Shehnaaz's mother : Abhi Shehnaaz ke papa ghar per nahi hai, unke aane ka wait kerte hai, fir baat kerte hai.

Shehnaaz's and Sidharth's mother start to gossipping.

And Ravi and left to make tea whereas Shehnaaz asked Sidharth to come in her room.

When they reached her room, Sidharth come closer and cup her face and whispered "Ab thik hai?!"

To which Shehnaaz nodded her head and kept her face in his chest and Sidharth's chin over her head.

Shehnaaz whispered "Wase Sidharth, tujhe mai pasand kase aayi?!"

Sidharth kept silent.

Shehnaaz : Bata na..

Sidharth : Tujhe jab pehli baar gusse mai dekha to tu bahut cute lagi or bas aa gayi pasand.

Shehnaaz : Saach Saach bata na.

Sidharth : Wo nahi bata raha.

Shehnaaz : Saach batyu, tu mera crush tha, matlab crush hai, to mujhe laga tha ki tu gay hai.

Sidharth looked at her shocked and whispered : KYA!!

Shehnaaz : Gussa mat ho, mujhe kya, sab ko hi lagta hoga kyoki teri na koi affair ki news, na koi girlfriend ki or na hi party ki news suni
thi.

Sidharth : Kyoki mujhe nahi pasand tha, first movie ka offer aaya to mane accept ker di per pata nahi tha ki movie itni successful ho jaye gi or second movie ke time tu mil jayigi.

And they separated hearing the nock of door and smiled.
.
.
.
.
Sidnaaz ♛♚