❀20❀

Such is the life of those soldiers. Away from loved ones yet close to them.

Family..

It's not easy to be army's wife or husband, they have long distance relationship with sleeplessness and stressful nights.

Children, at young age they didn't get the proper love and time from them.
Well i had heard precious line " Son/ Daughter, in this birth I have dedicated myself to the country, I promise that I will give you all my love and time in the next birth.

About parents, they has sent there priceless diamonds away from them, their pain is unimaginable .

And Army, what to say about them. They do not know whether they will return or not, whether they will be retired or shahid.

And yes, not every soldier's love story is incomplete, some stories are also completed.
Yes they have long relationship but they also have blissful life.

And this is what happened in this story, they have happy life along with huge distance and stress.
.
.
When Shehnaaz picked up her phone, she realised that she didn't not have switched on the switch of charger and badly regret.

She to herself : Kya kerti hai Shehnaaz, ek to tu wase hi late hai or uper se eh phone bhi charging mai nahi laga payi.

She moved towards her roommate and asked her for her phone.

She dialled his number and call him.

On other side, Sidharth became tense seeing unknown number, not seeing unknown number but the place which truecaller was showing.

He picked up the call with shaking finger and brought it near his ear.

When her voice approached him , finally he found his peace.

Sidharth : Shehnaaz!!

Shehnaaz : Sorry Sidharth, wo phone ki battery khatam hogayi thi or phone switch off ho gaya. Or ab jab wapis aayi to dekha switch on hi nahi kiya tha, isliye is phone se call kiya.

Sidharth : Tu theek hai na?

Shehnaaz : Ha mai bilkul theek hu!

As she finished, he cut the call.

She again tried but he again cut the call.

And at last he blocked that number.

Shehnaaz pov..
Kitna kaddus hai yrr but chant bhi hai. Pata hai use mera phone band pada hua hai, or mai use ab call nahi ker sakti. Huh, ab mai karugi bhi nahi.

After five minutes, she switch on her phone and saw his 130 missed calls with 27 massages and 12 voice records. She dialled his number.

And he picked it up.

Shehnaaz : Sidh...

Ruhi : Mummy..

Shehnaaz : Ruhi, kasi hai meri sherni?

Ruhi : Theek or aap kase ho?!

Shehnaaz : Mai bhi theek.

Ruhi : Mummy, aapki mumma se ladai hui hai?!

Shehnaaz : Kyu?!

Ruhi : Wo mujhe apna phone deke bhaar chale gaye.

Shehnaaz : Tere papa hai hi ase chotti si baat pe gussa ho jate hai.

Sidharth : Aacha, chotti si baat pai or jo tu naraz thi uska kya.

Shehnaaz : Tu wahi hai!!

Sidharth : Nahi, tere piche hu!

Shehnaaz : Sidhaaarth...

Sidharth : Kya Sidharth ha, mujhe itna gussa dikhya jab mane phone nahi kiya or khud ko dekh.

Shehnaaz : Sorry na!!

Sidharth : Kyaa...

Shehnaaz : Aacha I love u na..

Ruhi : Mummy aapne mujhe to kabhi nahi bola!

She wide her eyes and asked : Sidharth phone speaker pai hai.

Ruhi : Hn

Shehnaaz : Sidhaaarth!!

Sidharth : Hn meri jaan.

Ruhi : Jaan shaan.. oh ho!!

Shehnaaz : Ruhi, dadi ki dawai ka time hogaya hai, ja dawai de aa.

Ruhi : Oh ha. Bye mummy, love u.

Shehnaaz : Love u mera beta.

Shehnaaz : Sorry na Sidharth.

Shehnaaz : hm.

Shehnaaz : Kya hmm?!

Sidharth : To kya bolu?!

Shehnaaz : Bol - Ja Shehnaaz, ja tujhe maaf kiya.

Sidharth : Kase bolu, mane to maaf kiya hi nahi!

Shehnaaz : Sorry..

Sidharth : Aage se dhayan rakhegi?!

Shehnaaz : Hn.

Sidharth : To theek hai mane maaf ker diya.

Shehnaaz : Saachi!!

Sidharth : Hm.

Shehnaaz : I love you..

Sidharth : Love you..

Shehnaaz : Love you too saale..

Sidharth : I love you too..

Then...
Nothing change..
Stuff happens..
Life goes on...

And there story moves further with lot of fights, patch ups and love..

And about his fans...
They are still trying to snap his wife's photo. Well they have seen his daughter but not his wife yet.
And they got a new job in "SNIT".
.
And they, they live happily..
.
.
.
.
.
We, sidnaazians had the only single dream to see them "Official". But our single dream remains dream for forever.
Sidnaaz ♛♚