❀7❀

¹Reporter : Sidharth sir, How you were feeling, working with Priya?!

Sidharth : It was wonderful and awesome..

² Reporter : Congratulations, Sir and Mam for your song. My question is for Priya_______!

Priya : Thanks for congratulations._______!

³Reporter : My question is for Sidharth sir, about yesterday p....??.other reporter interrupted between.

⁴Reporter : Akhil!!!

³Reporter ( pause for few seconds) : About, what is relationship for you?

Sidharth (Smirk): Only Relationship, ok. relationship!!...Hm.. "Relationship is about two things : appreciating the similarities and respecting the difference, two unperfect people refusing to give up on each other." Or....hm... May be when two people who truly understand each other and love each other for who they are come together for..

Same reporter : And love??

Sidharth : Nothing is everything but everything is not nothing..and closed his eyes, smiles and again open is eyes.

³Reporter : Means?!

Sidharth :  Means, Hm... I have been hearing same story since my childhood about GOD and GODDNESS..So for me love is like nothing but everything, as.... (Smiles)
Sati want to marry Shiva and she married to Shiva. Sati dies for Shiv and rebirth again to become the wife of Shiva and Lord Shiv went to meditation in the memory of Sati and wait for Sati to come in new birth as parvati and let him come out from meditation...
💫💛
Ram fell in love after he saw Sita in a garden immediately before the swamber. Later Lord Rama married to Sita. Rama had gone to Panchavati for vanvas for 14 years with his wife Sita and younger brother, Lakshmana.. But Ravana abducted Siya. After defeating the Ravana, they were together again but because of the people of Ram's kingdom questioned Sita's chastity and purity because she had lived in Lanka, she exile but she was pregnant with their two son and only because of their sons, they again meet but after meeting, Sita vanished into earth called Samahit Sthal...
💫💛
Lord Krishna and Radha share pure love but things take a turn when Radha receives a curse that she will be separated from him. Krisha have serveral wifes (16000) but Radha never feel sad. At end Krishna played the flute day & night until Radha took her last breath and merged with Krishna in a spiritual way, Radha abandoned her body while listening to the tune of flute. Krishna couldn't bear Radha's death and broke his flute as a symbolic ending of love...
..(paused)
In each there is separation..Story begin with an end and ended with new beginning. But they never stop loving each other. Distance doesn't broke them but there love grew more higher, their love was that much stronger...
..Now, you understand?!.said smiling.

⁴Reporter : Yes sir and your answer was very complicated and interested but what about yesterday photo?!. And sorry for getting into you life.

Sidharth : No, problem. And about that photo, She is My Wife!!

All people (present their) : Your Wife?!

Priya & producer (shocked) : Wife?!

Sidharth : Yes, My Wife!!

¹Reporter : But, Why you keep your relationship, private?!

Sidharth : May be because, private relationship is best with less issues, no judgement and when I was happy with someone in private, I don't think that I should needs to prove it on social media.. but now I don't want to keep my partner a secret..

⁴Reporter : Ok, keeping your relationship was your decision but we want to know who is she, how you met her?!

Sidharth : She isn't ready for this social world but can tell you, how i meet her, when i meet her?!

Reporters : We are excited!!

Priya & Singer : Even we too!!

Sidharth (smiles) : First time, I met my wife on August of 28th, 2019... During my 2nd movie, "First Kargil Martyr".

Priya : Means, she is in Indian army.

Sidharth : Yes, You guess it right, she is in indian army.
.
I was gone for shooting, there i meet her first time.. Later I goes to her home with marriage proposal and our marriage fixed in December month, 2020.

Reporter : 3 years..said shocked.

Sidharth : Yes and plz no more talk on this topic, i am requesting you..
.
Soon the interview finished with some more questions..
Later he went to vanity and call her but she was sleeping, so maa pick up the call.

On call..

Sidharth : Hello!!

Rita maa : Ha Sidharth, kase gaya interview..

Sidharth : Aacha tha wase Shehnaaz kha hai?!

Rita maa : Wo so rahi hai, koi kaam tha use.

Sidharth : Nahi sone to, mai ghar aa raha hu..

Rita maa : Thik hai and cut the call.

After changing, he sat on the bed and smile widely gazing their marriage photo in his phone and caresses the photo.

Let flew in...
Flashback!!
.

.
.
.
We love them because it's only true advanture..♡♾

Sidnaaz ♛♚