❀5❀

Next morning
.
It was a bright morning but bright mornings doesn't remain for whole day, at the end of the day it becomes full of sadness and bad...

Writer POV.
... Shehnaaz got up from sleep and there was the most beautiful scene infront of her eyes, Sidharth. She found herself in Sidharth's arms who was sleeping peacefully beside her with a smile on his face. Shehnaaz got up and lightly kissed his forhead and peck his lips. She then goes to take a bath and after sometime she came outside and started to dry her hairs.

Sidharth slowly open his eyes and see his love, life infront of mirror, drying her hair. He got up and hold Shehnaaz by her waist and Sidharth slowly kissed her cheek and said:

Sidharth : Good morning sweetheart!!

Shehnaaz : Morning kullu!!

Sidharth start to give her wet kisses on cheek and slowly slowly come down started to give her wet kisses in neck and bite there making Shehnaaz hissed in pain, he comforts the bite by curling his tongue over it.

Shehnaaz (moaned) : Sidharth!!

Sidharth : kya hua sweetheart?!!!

Shehnaaz : Sidharth, mane tera muh tod dena hai.

Sidharth : Kya yaar..Romance breaker.

Shehnaaz : Tu bhul gaya kya, hum ghumne ja rahe hai aaj.. per tere ko to subha hi romance ki pari hai.. Huh!!

Sidharth : Abhi time kya hua hain...said gazing the clock.. Tu thik hai.. bimar to nahi hai said checking her, keeping his hand on her head.

Shehnaaz (irritatedly) : Kya hai?!!

Sidharth (shocked) : Tu duty pe to hai nahi to itni jaldi kase uth gayi wo bhi 4 baje...

Shehnaaz said making grumphy face : Kuch bhi or ha 7 baj rahe hai, bewakoof ghadi (clock) ke cell expired ho gaye hai..

Sidharth : Aacha, esa hai kya?!!

Shehnaaz : Ha or jaldi tyaar hoke aa, hum late ho jayege werna..

Sidharth : Ha baba, ja raha hu.

Shehnaaz took his clothes and give to him and he went to fresh up. After few minutes, Sidharth come out and his eys landed on Shehnaaz who was dreesed in black jeans and white top with little makeup i.e lipstick, black bindi with ponytail and was applying sindoor to which Sidharth smiled.

Shehnaaz : Ab thaar liya (checking out).. to shoes phen or chal.

Sidharth wears his shoes and said : wase you are looking gorgeous..

Shehnaaz : I know said flipping her hair..

Sidharth : Or mai?!!

Shehnaaz : Handsome as usual.

Sidharth : Aacha.. said coming near her.

And here, their lips met for a soft and passionate kiss. They were kissing each other softly with love and only love. They broke their kiss after some time and looked at each other and smile.

Sidharth : Chale?!!

Shehnaaz : Ruk!! said cleaning his lips which has her lipstick mark and said : chal.

Sidnaaz went downstairs and saw Neeraj. ( Neeti's husband)

Shehnaaz said sitting on dinning chair : Hyy!! Jiju.

Sidharth too settled down on chair...

Neeraj : Hlo!! Bhabhi.. good morning bhai, bhabhi..

Sidharth : Good morning mom, jiju and GM Neeti, mari pyaari behena..