Chapter 1

This chapter is going to be a sickfic so there will be fainting, as well as mentions of abandonment if you don't like this stuff please read a different chapter.

Also this takes place before chapter the mid way point of chapter 30 and after chapter 24.

This was written on July 20, 2022 aka when chapter 46 came out.

Plot: Logan thinks it's a good idea to train while sick, only to revel some hints of his past while he's past out.

...

Logan would love to take this day off, though he sadly cannot.

He looked at the thermometer, 101.4 Fahrenheit. That's not too bad right? Surely he can join the rest of the group and learn self defense. Then again it's not like he has a choice, he needs to learn this the most out of anyone there.

...

"Alright everyone!" Mike, Ashlyn's dad exclaimed, "Today we will be sparring against each other. First it will be the Hernández twins, then Ben will fight Ashlyn, and finally Aiden  and Logan will be our last match! Then we'll see who will spar against who based off of who wins." He looked at the group. "Any questions?"

Taylor raised her hand. "Yes Taylor?" Mike said.

"Well if we do that then there will be 3 winners from the first round, so one person would be left out. What I'm saying is who would that third person fight?" She asked.

"Well it depends on who wins, like if Ben, you, and Logan won, then me or my wife would go against Ben while Logan and you spar. Make sense?" He replied.

"Yes it does, thank you."

"Any time, now lets begin."

...

As Logan watched the rounds he knew he was screwed. It felt like his head was splitting and his senses seemed to be heightening, everyone was too loud for him to handle.

He watched as Tyler won his match and Ben win his, now it was his turn.

When he got up he was hit with a wave of nausea, he stumbled a little bit but he successfully made his way in front of Aiden. He looked at the blonde, standing there, smiling, like he always has been. There was about
5 feet between them.

Logan stood there looking at his smile, waiting for the signal to go.

"Hey! Logan!" He heard Emma, Ashlyn's mom call out.

"Hm?"

"Are you doing okay? You don't look to well, we can always take you home if you want." She offered with a warm smile.

Can quiet down 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒? Logan pleaded in his mind.

"N-no need, thanks for the offer-." His words were cut off by a coughing fit.

She quickly put a comforting hand on his shoulder while coughed into his sleeve. When he was done he yanked his body away from hers. His back was now facing her.

"Are you sure?" She questioned. "Yes I am fi-" His words were cut off again but not by a coughing fit instead it was because he felt his body go limp as dark spots covered his sight.

"Logan!" Emma shouted as she reached for him, luckily she was able to catch him before he hit the ground.

...

Emma had her arms wrapped around his Logan's waist as she slowly laid him on the ground to examine him.

When she did the group was already forming a circle around him.