Chapter 2

No warnings for this chapter!

Can be read as platonic or romantic.

Plot: Touch-starved Logan.

Aiden knew things that the others didn't.

One of these things is one of Logan's secrets.

It was simple math for Aiden. He saw how Logan would lean in to any touch he was given.

A hug from Taylor, whenever Mr. Thomas patted his head, that moment when Tyler forced him to keep his head down as they hid from phantoms, he was so desperate for this touch.

But every time Aiden asked about it he was always faced with something along the lines of, "W-well I just like the embrace people g-give me, you really shouldn't put any thought-t into it."

How dumb did Logan think he was? Did he think that he wouldn't notice that every time he said those words he would fidget with his fingers. Aiden knew from day one that was his nervous habit.

Maybe that's what lead them to today.

Ben, showing Logan the guest bedroom he would be staying in for sleepover the three boys were having.

The plan was simple, Logan comes at 4:00 they hang out until 6:00, go to bed. Then wake up at 11:00 and prepare themselves for the shadow dimension. If nothing goes wrong then they go back to sleep, wake up, hang out and then Logan leaves.

Aiden watched as Ben left the guest bedroom, when he did Aiden stepped in the room.

"I know your secret..." Aiden said, ominously.

He looked with amusement as Logan turned and faced him. The blonde could see him trying (and failing) to hid his fear.

"W-what secret..?" Logan started to fidget with his fingers.

Aiden stepped closer.

"The one you fail oh so miserably to hid." He felt like a villain in a movie.

Logan stared at him.

That's when Aiden pulled Logan into a hug, watching with satisfaction as Logan leaned into it.

"That being your secret, that you are touch starved." He continued, now whispering in his ear.

Logan didn't respond.

"Welp!" Aiden broke the hug and put his hands up. "We have some time until 6:00 wanna watch a movie? We have a theatre in the basement." He said.

Logan nodded his head, sadness in his eyes.

...

Logan got into the guest bed.

He thought about what happened with Aiden.

"Why?" He said under his breath.

"Cause I could."

Logan felt himself jump.

"H-hello A-Aiden!" He said startled, as he stood up and reached for his glasses on the nightstand.

"How about we continue were we left off."

"W-wh-what do you-you m-ean?" Logan was stuttering a lot more then how he wanted. He stopped the action of getting his glasses and started his nervous habit.

He was taken by surprise when he saw Aiden crawl onto the bed.

"Only if you're comfortable, I will cuddle you, how does that sound?" Aiden said as he lifted the covers, waiting for confirmation.

Logan felt his heart beat getting quicker. "P-p-please." He muttered as he laid back down on the bed.

Aiden got under the covers and laid by Logan.
He saw Logan's back and reached for it.

Aiden put his arm on Logan's waist, and pulled him in. His head was on top of Logan's while he spooned the other boy. With his remaining hand, he moved it into Logan's hair and started to comb through it.

"Is this okay with you?" Aiden asked again.

He heard Logan mutter out a very broken yes while he nodded his head.

A couple minutes later Logan felt himself drift into sleep, he didn't mind falling asleep in Aiden's arms, he felt safe in them.

He wouldn't mind dying in them.

590 words!