Chapter 4

Warning, this chapter has gore in it, if you don't like that please read a different chapter. Also this takes place during episode 31.

Plot: Logan decides to hide an injury from the group.

"Hey, not to alarm you guys but don't you think something is wrong with Logan?" Taylor said as she watched Ben help Logan onto the roof of the bus.

"He said he was fine." Tyler replied.

"I mean, yeah, he did, but something seems... off." Taylor stated, she turned her attention to Ashlyn before she continued. "What do you think?"

Ashlyn remained silent as she looked at Logan. She couldn't see Logan's left side as the gun blocked it. The same side that was sliced by the phantom. He had to be healed by now right? No, of course it was, on top of that he said he was fine. So why did Ashlyn have this gut feeling?

"Welp, Ben's here!" Aiden exclaimed.

...

Why did Logan lie? He wasn't fine at all.

Logan didn't know when it happened but for some reason his wound suddenly appeared again. He knows he should get Ben to patch it up again.

But today was a perfect day to get the Jeep. And everyone was ready and from what Logan could tell, there was way less phantoms then normally. On top of that, he doesn't want to annoy them more then he already has.

"Logan, I need to talk to you." He heard Ashlyn say from the walkie-talkie.

"Yes?"

"The keys, they aren't in the Jeep, and the doors are locked. We are going to go into my house and search for the keys."

"Ok, just." Logan paused as he looked at his left side, seeing that his side was almost completely covered in blood made him panic. "Be quick." He finished.

"Logan, listen to me, is something wrong?" Ashlyn asked, concern in her voice.

Logan wanted to say yes but he didn't.

"I'm fine."

He saw Ashlyn look at him, then she was pulled away by Tyler as they entered the house.

...

What was taking them so long?

Logan reluctantly put his gun down when he saw drops of his blood on the bus roof. He then moved both of his hands and put them on his wound. He carefully added pressure, making him whimper in pain.

"Logan, are you there?" He heard Ashlyn ask. He quickly moved his hands and grabbed the communication device.

"Yeah I'm here."

"Great I'm going to need you to get ready to open the gate."

"Don't worry I can do that..." Logan said, his words trailing off, as he felt him lose control of his body. He then fell off of the bus as face planted into ground. A surge of pain hit him as his eyes started to close.

"LOGAN!" He heard Ashlyn scream. That snapped Logan out of it.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What's wrong?" Ashlyn questioned.

"Don't worry about it." His words were followed by a groan in pain as he got up.

"We're getting in the Jeep, we'll be there soon."

"Alright."

Logan slowly walked over to the button that unlocks the gate. He put his hand on top of the button, getting ready to push it on Ashlyn's command.

"How are you doing Logan?" She asked.

"Please... hurry up..." He muttered out as black spots filled his vision.

"Don't worry we're coming, now open the gate!" She exclaimed.

That's when Logan pressed the button, and also felt himself lean sideways. The last thing he saw before he fainted was the Jeep coming straight for him. The highlights shining in his face.

...

Ashlyn quickly swerved out of the way when she saw Logan in front of the Jeep.

When she parked she heard all of the doors opening. She watched Ben and Aiden close the gate while the Hernádez twins ran to Logan

"ASHLYN GET OVER HERE QUICK!" Tyler yelled.

Ashlyn ran as fast as she could to Logan. She was filled with fear when she noticed that his entire left side was stained with blood.

"Quickly, get him onto the bus." She said as she lead the group to the bus.

She got the aid kits out from underneath the seats. Ashlyn hated how Logan looked. Lying on his back his face pale and brows furrowed.

She handed the kits to Ben and hoped that Logan would live.

...

"What happened?" Taylor asked as she ran her fingers through Logan's hair.

"I don't know, my wound is fine." Ashlyn replied, looking at her arm.

"Maybe there's a certain trigger?" Tyler asked.

While the others were talking Taylor became lost in her thoughts. That was until Logan woke up.

"Logan!" She exclaimed. "How are you feeling?"

"Not too good." He stated.

"What were you thinking?" She almost yelled. "Hiding your injury like that! You almost died!"

She gently pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"We were all so worried." She said gently.

"I'm sorry" He apologized "I just thought, that, um." He stammered his words. "Never mind."

797 words!