Chapter 5

No warnings for this chapter! Also, this chapter has Tyler x Logan just a heads up if you don't like that ship.

Plot: The group goes to a skating rink, Tyler and Logan realizes their feelings.

"Can we go already?" Aiden groaned.

"No we can't, Logan and I have to put our things into the lockers and get our stakes on." Ashlyn said as she picked up her and Taylor's shoes. Logan picked up his shoes and followed.

Logan looked around the rink, the music was more quiet then he thought it was going to be. It was also pretty empty, Ashlyn was right, it was better to come here during the day.

He put the shoes into the lockers and turned around to face the rink. Only to see Aiden getting on with Ben and Taylor.

"What did I just say..." Ashlyn muttered in annoyance.

He and Ashlyn sat down and started to put their skates on, Ashlyn got done first and left Logan.

Logan quickly tied his shoes and got ready, that was until Tyler held him back.

"Sit back down." He ordered, Logan did what he was told.

"W-what do you need?" He said as he started to fidget with his fingers.

"Your stakes are tied to lose." Tyler said as he untied his roller skates.

Logan looked at Tyler as he tightly tied the roller stakes. He was surprised that he would do something like this.

"Awww... look at you Tyler caring for someone that isn't your sister." Aiden teased from the rink.

"Shut up okay!" Tyler called out, and a heavy blush forming on his cheeks. "There." He stated harshly before leaving to put his shoes in the locker.

...

Logan desperately clinged to the to fence that was lining the rink. He watched Aiden go around the rink at lightning speed. Ben was staking at a normal pace. Ashlyn and Taylor were holding hands while Taylor took selfies of the two. And Tyler was putting his roller stakes on.

He gently pushed himself off and started to skate slowly. He eventually met up to Tyler as he was getting on.

He waved to him before Aiden ran into his back. Logan gasped in surprise as he felt himself falling. He excepted to hit the ground, but he didn't.

Logan didn't realize his eyes were closed until he opened them. He looked up to Tyler, hugging him...?

It didn't matter to him as he leaned into the touch.

"Aiden! Get back here!" He exclaimed as Aiden quickly staked over to Ashlyn.

"Idiot..." Tyler muttered. "Are you okay?" He asked as he broke the hug.

"Oh, um, yeah!" Logan said, a slight blush tinting his face.

"Here." Tyler said as he gave Logan his hand. "Let's, um, stake, together." He stammered.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooo........." Taylor and Aiden called out as they staked up next to the pair.

"Hey weren't you doing something similar with Ashlyn a couple of minutes ago?" Tyler barked.

"Umm..." Taylor said as she staked off the rink and went to join Ashlyn at the food court.

...

Logan and Tyler had their arms intertwined as they staked.

"Do you have the hang of it?" Tyler asked.

"Um, yeah, I think so." Logan replied.

"Great." Tyler said as he separated himself and turned around to face him.

"Alright come on-" His words were cut off by Ben pushing him into Logan.

Logan looked up at Tyler's face. His brown eyes looking into Logan's, their lips dangerously close.

"I.." Tyler said quietly, Logan watched his eyes go to Logan's lips. "May I.. kiss you?"

Logan was taken back by those words. He would of never thought that Tyler of all people should ask him that. Definitely not when he's on top of him, basically pining Logan down.

Before he could give Tyler his response he heard the sound of Aiden taking pictures.

That's when Tyler got off of Logan and started to chase Logan. Ben came over to Logan and helped him get up.

...

It was the day after the group went roller skating. They were now at the bus graveyard, studying for student exams.

Logan was helping Ben, then he saw Tyler approach him.

"We need to talk Logan." A wave of anxiety came over him. He got up and followed Tyler behind some buses.

"About what happened-"

"You may."

"I'm sorry?"

Logan looked down at his fidgeting hands.

"If you want to kiss me then, you may. We could even.. date, if you wish." Logan looked up at Tyler waiting for his response.

"B-but I won't f-force you into anything if you-" his stammering was cut off by Tyler pinning him onto the bus, kissing him deeply.

Logan closed his eyes as he savored the kiss.

When they broke the kiss Tyler looked back into his eyes, still pining him onto the bus.

"I would like that, a lot."

785 words.