Chapter 3

Warning, this chapter has to do with group bullying and gore, if you don't like this stuff please read another chapter.

Plot: Barron and his group almost kill Logan when attacking him at an antique shop, Ashlyn helps Logan.

Ashlyn looked at the antique shop in front of her and her parents. Last week they had got into a fixer upper series and apparently the people in the show shopped here for an episode. So obviously both of them went, and forced Ashlyn to come as well.

As Ashlyn read the sign she realized that it was the same shop that Logan always went with his grandparents.

She hoped that he was here, just so she could get away from her parents, who were currently ranting about that show. It was also because she wanted to check up on Logan.

It had been two days since the incident at the arcade happened. She had noticed that he was even more quiet. Whenever the group asked if he was ok, he never responded. They tried to text him about it and they got the same result.

'Maybe if he's in a more comfortable setting he'll open up...' Her thoughts drifted off as they went into the store.

It was pretty well kept and sectioned off into aisles. Multiple things were on shelves, desks, tables and other things.

The shop was quiet and if felt really nice on Ashlyn's ears. She didn't hear anyone else in the shop except for her and her parents.

Is what she thought.

She heard sounds like someone was getting slammed against a wall. Along with being pinched, kicked, and insults being hurled at the victim.

"Hey, Mom, I'm going to go over there." Ashlyn said as she pointed to the back of the store.

"Ok be careful!" Her mom called out as she left.

...

Ashlyn took out her ear plugs as she walked to the back of the store.

That's when what she was hearing was confirmed, she didn't like that.

She followed the noise till she was in the right corner in the shop.

She wanted to puke.

There was Barron, with two others, and Logan.

From what she could see Barron had Logan on his knees, holding his hair, slamming his head into the wall. While one of the boys kicked Logan's stomach, the other punched his sides. All were throwing insults and ordering Logan to stay quiet.

Ashlyn knew that she had to do something but first she needed a plan.

It was her against three kids, two of them were taller and stronger than her physically. There was also Logan. How hurt was he? Did he need the hospital? Are his grandparents here? What about Ashlyn's parents? Should she get them?

"Ashlyn there you are..." She heard her father's words trail off when he saw the sight.

It seems like the three didn't notice them. Barron forced Logan onto his back and started to choke him. The kid that was punching Logan started to step in his face. While the one kicking him grabbed one of Logan's fingers and started to bend it backwards.

Until it snapped.

Along with Mike.

Ashlyn looked at her father when he walked up to the group. That's when the kid who broke Logan's finger noticed the two. Before he could run Mike put his foot on the boy's back.

Ashlyn saw the other boy try to run away but she twisted his arm and got him onto the ground with pristine speed.

Before Barron could run, Mike grabbed him by the back of his shirt. Now Ashlyn could see Logan and the scene clearly.

Logan's face was drenched in blood, along with his bangs. His glasses shattered to oblivion.

The rest of body was covered by his clothes, but she bet money that it had bruises all over it. And from the way it look like he struggled to breath, one of his ribs was probably broken.

She wanted to do the same with these people, no these monsters.

"Sonny!" She turned her head to see Logan's grandparents along with Emma running towards them.

"What happened!" Logan's grandmother screamed in horror as she got on her knees to examine her grandson.

Ashlyn looked up at her mother who was on her phone, contacting emergency services.

...

"So what did happened?" Aiden asked Logan, who's face was now almost completely covered in bandages.

"T-they wanted r-revenge f-or-r what happened at the-e arcade." Logan said through tears.

It has been a day since the incident and the entire group was visiting him.

"I-I'm so-or-rr-y."

"You have nothing to apologize for Logan, they jumped you, you had no chance." Ben wrote on a notepad.

"Yeah Ben's right, plus why are you apologizing even way, that's stupid." Tyler said.

That's when a nurse walked in.

"I'm sorry but visiting hours are over."

With that the group said their goodbyes and left.

...

Ashlyn remembered all of the injuries he had gotten from this.

Multiple bruises and cuts, turns out they had broken a display case and used the broken glass against Logan. Along with one broken finger and two broken ribs.

She looked at Ben who seemed as livid as her father was when he found the scene.

"I usually don't agree with Ben's violence but...." Aiden's words trailed off.

"They're probably in an attorney's office trying to figure out a way to get out of prison." Tyler said.

Aiden just looked at him and smiled.

905 words!