Chapter 6

Warning this chapter has a panic attack in it, if you don't like that please read a different chapter. Also this takes sometime in between episode 30 and 31.

Plot: Logan has a panic attack while training with Ashlyn's dad.

Mike walked to the school bus graveyard and saw Logan already sitting inside of a tire.

"Hello Logan!" He called out, waving his hand, Logan waved back. When he got in front of Logan he sat down and stared to drink his coffee.

"So when do you want to start?" He asked the teenager.

"Whenever it's fine with you." He replied, starting to fidget with his hands.

"Alright we'll do it when I fully wake up." He said.

While he was drinking his coffee he remembered how they got in this situation in the first place. It was after Wednesday's self defense lesson that Logan came up to him.

"Do you think that we can train one on one Friday morning? We have school off that day." Logan said, to which Mike agreed.

"I'm awake now, so let's start." Mike stated as he got up then helped Logan up as well.

"So is there anything in specific you want to work on?" He asked as put his empty cup of coffee next to the tire.

"No not really." Logan responded.

"Alright." Mike stated as he got prepared, Logan copied.

...

After a couple of sparring matches Logan and Mike were standing up and looking at each other.

"Let's talk for a bit." Mike said as he walked closer to Logan. "Sure." He replied.

"So have you needed to use what you've learned yet?" Mike asked.

"No I haven't, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing."

"What do you mean?" Mike questioned.

"We'll it's just that, um, on one end, I haven't been in a situation were it's needed. But in the other end that makes me nervous. Because I don't know when I'll need to use them, you know?" Logan answered.

"Yes I do know, I also know that you should stop letting your guard down." Mike replied before quickly pining Logan down to the ground. Logan was lying on his stomach, his right arm pined to his back by Mike, yet his left hand was free.

Mike waited a bit to see what Logan would do. Then he realized that the teenager was crying and gasping for air.

"Lo-"

"Get off of me!" Logan screamed through his tears, with that Mike retreated.

Mike watched Logan sit up and back away from him, hitting his back on the tire.

"Logan, are you okay?" Mike asked as kneeled in front of the boy. He looked at Logan, his eyes filled with fear as tear flooded out of them. Meanwhile he gasped for air. As he examined Logan, he realized what was happening.

...

Ashlyn was making breakfast when her father came into the house with Logan behind him. She watched Logan sit down on the couch, he looked like he just cried for ten hours.

When her father got close to her he explained what happened.

"He had a panic attack the middle of sparring." Her father whispered.

"Oh.." She said as she put the milk she was hold in fridge and walked over to Logan.

"Are you, um, okay?" A stupid question to ask, when the words fell out her mouth she felt slight embarrassment.

"No, not really." Logan said.

Ashlyn sat next to him on the couch.

"I'm sorry." She replied.

"It's okay, I just need some time." Logan said as he brought his knees to his chest and rest his head in them.

Ashlyn put her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to comfort him.

"It will be alright." She stated gently.

587 words!