Chapter 1: The start

Zack's POV

Ok, Ok Calm down... Breath in... Breath out.. So I fell asleep and then I suddenly woke up and here I am... Hmmm..

He pinch himself to see if it is a dream or not but to his dismay... It is not a dream, It is certainly 1 billion percent true..

Alright I got Isekai in COTE... Wait... Is this my body or is this someone's body? Let's take a look.

He look at the bus window just to see a brown-haired boy with a stone-like face, he immediately recognised it because who wouldn't?

EHHH?!!! WAIT WHAT IN THE F- IM IN AYANOKOJI'S BODY?!!! Well it's not like I'm complaining, Can I smile tho? Let's see... This Motherf- tried to smile while still facing the window and to his surprise he CAN!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!!! Is Ayanokoji always this handsome? No homo tho...

After that Little Chaos in his head he FINALLY calm down..

I have many more questions but let's save it for later, for now lets keep the story going... Let's see, so Koenji and that office lady's little banter is still not over, Hmmm... I know where this is going... After a few moments a wild Two faced B- will appear...

After I said that in my head, A pretty girl with short beige hair spoke...

" Uhmm, I think the woman is right, you should give up your seat to the elderly woman right here, It would be contributing to the society if you offered up your seat right? " She said.

" Haha! Looks like this is a good day for me. I've been approached by a fairer sex twice. However, I think your opinion is rather an interesting one. Contributing to Society? I assume this incident will be viewed in a positive way If I vacate my seat. But I only care about myself. I feel no obligation to Contribute to society nor make it better. Besides, If giving up the seat is the major priority, wouldn't just any seat will do. The fact that I'm occupying a priority seat is only trivial. Any seats may be offered to this elderly woman here "

Hmmm, he's right tho even if he's sitting in a priority seat, he has no obligation to stand up because his the one occupying the seat for now.... So what will you do now Kushida.

Kushida didn't give up and turn her face to us and redirect the question to us knowing that she can't win against the argument to Koenji... Sigh, That's troublesome If you ask me.

" Does anybody want to offer their seat to the elderly woman? Please? Anyone? "

I take a look around and saw that almost everyone has guilty expression, some look away, some pretending to be asleep and some are considering offering their seat but can't make their mind, I look at my left to see the famous or rather infamous tsundere with smooth black hair and a cold expression while reading her book that has a title 'Crime and Punishment' . Didn't expect her to be this beautiful.... Well whatever I'm just gonna be the good guy here and offer my seat. I raise my hand and spoke "You can have my seat if you want".

"Is that o-okay?" Said the elderly

"Yes of course oba-san" I said it with a smile, Heh! I'm sure I look handsome right now.

"Thank you very much" She respond to me with a very wide smile and proceed to sit at my former seat.

I stand there while holding to one of the railing. While I was thinking some.... Important things... Yeah Important Things... I could sense the Two Face approaching me, Wait Sense? Since when can I do that? Oh shi- Do I have Ayanogod's ability? Hell yeah!!! Well back to the Two Face she's getting closer, speaking of closer I need to get closer to her too so I can make her my ally...

"Good Job on offering your seat! I actually thought that no one will offer their seat..." She looks sad after saying that, nice acting!

" It's nothing, If you're in my position you would do it too right? " I said with a warm smile, but it's fake hehe. You think you're the only one who can act? Hah! Fu- you!

" Well that's true but still Thank you! Oh, My name is Kushida Kikyou by the way! Nice to meet you! "

" Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, Nice to meet you too Kushida "

" So Ayanokoji-kun what class are you in? I'm from Class D btw! "

" What a coincidence! I am in Class D too, wanna be friends? " I know she can't say no even if she wanted to because I'm sure she wants to know my darkest secret hehe

" Sure! Let's be friends Ayanokoji-kun! "

Well we talk until we arrive at the Advance Nurturing High School well more like, Her spouting some random shi- to me but I don't really mind, we bid our farewell after going out of the bus. Before I enter I notice the Natural Rock Formation Gate Infront of me, Sighs... Alright as I remember correctly as soon as I walk my first step in, Horikita will call out to me... Alright Let's Do This!!! After that I was about to walk in when suddenly Tsun #1 called out to me.

" Wait! "

______________________________________________

A/N : Supp Y'all, So to clarify some things, Yes he has Ayanogod's abilities, Your asking How? Well let's say Natural Reaction... Anyways thank For Reading!!!

Peace!!!