Chapter 11: Midterms(1)

Today is Thursday after school. The day before the Midterm.

After Chabs-sensei ended homeroom and walked out, Kushida and I quickly got up from our seats.

She took printouts of the old midterm that I copied at the convenience store the other day and brought them with her to her to the podium.

" Sorry, but can you guys listen to us before going home? "

Everyone stopped and listen, even Sudou.

Probably wondering how we got this far onto the story? Well let's have some quick flashback, shall we?

[Flashback]

Tuesday, the bell rang and it was the signal of Lunch, I got up from my seat and started walking out. I signaled Kushida to follow me and it works.

Speaking of Kushida, we became even close when the event on the rooftop happened, sometimes awkward moments happens but we managed...

About the Study Groups, it's going fine. Sudou's learning fast... well... not that fast but I think he can pass the midterm.

Back to the goal in my mind, I quickly headed to the cafeteria with Kushida following me.

" Where are you going? "

Stopping infront of me, Kushida leaned over and looked up to me.

" Nothing special, I just want to go to the Cafeteria... "

The biggest lie I've ever told... well not really.

" Fuun. If it's nothing then why did you signaled me to follow you? "

" You must be imagining things... "

I started walking again and she also walks alongside me. She just keeps blabbering things that I don't paid mind to.

We made our way to the cafeteria. Before long, we entered the confusion of the cafeteria and got to the meal ticket machine. After buying a meal for two portions, I moved away from the ticket vending machine and didn't line up at the counter. From there, I looked at the fingertips of the students who where buying their food.

" What is it? "

Kushida looked at me in curiosity.

" I just have a concern that can possibly get answered right here. "

I looked at all the students who were buying lunch. After about 20 students, I found my target student. The student bought the meal and walked over to the counter with heavy steps.