SS: Zack's Life and a Secret?

I woke up at a very peaceful morning, I got woke up by the birds tweeting outside the window of my dorm room... Man, who am I kidding, there's no birds tweeting...

Ok, I got woke up by my alarm ringing, I turn it off and then I look at the time. It says 5:00 AM...

Alright, time to do Morning exercises. I start by doing 100 push ups then, 100 Sit ups, after that I ran from Dorm building to Gym without any break, after I reach the Gym, I quickly stretch my arms and legs, then I proceed to do 100 Squats. I also lift a few weights.

After a 20 minutes...

Phew, being in Ayanokouji's body is surely amazing. You can do almost anything without getting tired, After I did my morning exercises,. I ran to the Dorm building again...

When I was almost at the Dorm building, I saw a familiar face... A tall, muscular, blond guy with his signature smile... What is he doing this early in the morning? Could he be doing some Morning Exercises too?

Welp, One way to find out...

" Hey! Koenji! " I called.

" Hmm? " He looked to my direction and proceeds to wear a more wider smile.

" Ah- if it isn't Smart Boy-kun " He said.

" Uhuh, what are you doing this early in the morning? " I directly asked a question.

" Bah-hah! I was just stretching my body, what about you Smartboy-kun? " Wow, way to redirect a question...

" Oh me? I just got out from Gym, you know, Morning exercises... "

" Hmm, that seems to be the case bah-hah! " He starts to sound like Sekke from Black Clover...

" Welp, I think its time for me to go back to my Dorm room, See ya "

" Wait a minute... May I ask you a question? " His tone changed it's more serious than usual... Hmmm, Let's see...

" Yeah sure, what is it? " I replied

" Who are you? "

...Huh? What does that mean? Who am I? Does he know...?

" ...What are you talking about? "

" You're not Ayanokouji-boy, I'm not sure myself but everytime I look at you, You give off two different vibes. "

Impressive, just by looking at me he can tell something is going on with me... So that's why you're calling yourself a perfect existence huh...

" Sorry, but I dont think I'm getting what you are saying "

" Bah-hah! Whatever it is, I'm sure that it's not that vital for a perfect existence as myself! " He said that and left.

I also left to go to my dorm room, But I'm still shocked about what happened... Well looks like he sure is a worthy opponent for Ayanokouji...

But enough of that, As long as I'm in Ayanokouji's body no one and nothing can stop me from getting the Chaos I wanted...

After that I reached the door of my Dorm room... -Sigh- Alright, time to take a shower, I guess

[Timeskip]

Damn, that's refreshing. Time to put this plan on work ig...

Alright, first, I'm gonna need to go to the Electronic shop. Thank goodness I got some good amount of Private points on me right now.