Chapter 12: Midterms(2)

(Zack's POV)

"No absences; looks like everyones here."

In the morning, Chabs sensei walked into the classroom with a smile.

" This is the first obstacle to being able to stay in school. Does anyone have questions? "

" We have been studying diligently for the past few weeks. I don't think there will be any dropouts in this class. "

" You have a lot of confidence, Hirata. "

All the other students also have a look of confidence. Lining up the tests by tapping them against the table, she then pass them out. First period is social studies, I guess you can call it the easiest test among all the subjects.

If anyone fails here, honestly, all the other tests will be a difficult struggle.

" If no one fails on this midterms and the finals in July, everyone will get a summer vacation. "

" Vacation? "

" Yea, that's right... You'll be on a dream-like vacation on an island surrounded by the blue sea. "

Summer vacation...? What a joke, you really tricked your students by saying things like this?

" W—woah, what a strange pressure... "

Chabs sensei had a troubled face and took a step back from the pressure she felt from the students ( mainly from the boys).

" Everyone... Let's do our best! "

" Yeaaaaaaaaaa! "

Ike loudly shouted in agreement. I also shouted, blending in with the confusion and noise.

But once I shouted all of them stared at me with a hint of worry and confusion. The boys have a proud face though...

" ...What? I'm also want a vacation, you know? "

The girls sigh in relief and the boys just laugh it off... Wait... did they think that I want to see the girls in their swimsuit?

Horikita glanced at me, then she mumbles, I couldn't hear it though...

Before long, the tests were handed to everyone. And with the teacher's signal, everyone started at the same time.

Looking through the problems, I quickly scanned over the whole test. Can the duo pass the test? Im not really worried about Sudo because I teached him.

Obviously, all the questions are the same as last years. I don't need it though, cause I can perfect this anytime.

Looking around the classroom, I didn't see any students that looked confused or impatient. Seems like a good majority of students did some last minute studying.

I started answering the questions at a rapid rate.

During the second and third period, the test continued with Japanese and chemistry sections. While I was solving the problems, I realized something the topics that Horikita suggested that we study are pretty consistent with what the test covered. From the class lessons, she was able to accurately predict the type of questions that would appear. The silent girl who continued to write down anwers in the seat next to me was more impressive than I thought...