Chapter 2: Class D

Zack's POV

Alright Let's Do This!!! As I was about to take my first step Tsun #1 called me.

"Wait!"

I turn around and look to her. I need to choose my words carefully if I want to be on her good side. I spoke:

" What is it? Is there a problem? " Alright that's good!

" You were looking at me at the bus, Why? "

" Oh sorry for that I was just thinking how you're different from the rest of the people in the bus cuz you don't seem to thought about giving your seat and I find that Interesting " So far so good, Nice one Me!

" That's right, I don't need to give up my seat because it was just a waste of time for me, What about you? Why did you gave up your seat? " She said

" I just don't want the others in the bus to get disturbed by the pointless commotion anymore so I just gave my seat " Well not really but it works for me...

" That's very interesting thinking but also naïve "

" I know that, I'm a human too so I'm not perfect, btw my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka from Class D, Nice to meet you "

" Horikita Suzune from Class D, Nice to meet you too, I guess "

" What a coincidence, Coincidence really can be freaky huh? Wanna go together to the Entrance Ceremony? " Say yes... Say yes...

" Sure, whatever " She said it while still having a stern look but softer than the last time.

______________________________________________

We walk to the Gymnasium while having small talks. We reach the Gymnasium and bro the Ceremony is so boooooring like really, I almost fell asleep. While the ceremony is still ongoing I was just keep looking around in the hopes to find familiar characters and my imagination did not betray me when I look at the line of Class A, I found a small girl with Lilac hair. Hehe Smug Loli Spotted, And then on her side I found a tall bald student. Johnny Spotted, I look more and I found Snek-kun and Beer-chan. Moving on, I look towards Class B and I found a Strawberry-Blonde hair girl with a pretty face, Hehe Nice It's Ichinose the Supreme follower of the Power of Friendship, to her side is Uhmm Kanzaki? Yeah no I'm not going to describe him well moving on, I found a Purple shoulder length haired man, Well if it isn't the Tyrant of Class C. I need to step up my game, What does that mean you ask? I don't know either. After that I immediately left and goes to the Classroom with a Class D plaque on the top of the door. I open the door and found the classroom half full with students. I walk to the seat that has my name well I don't really need to do that because I know where my seat is located. After that I sit in my seat while looking outside, Sigh how the hell did I get here? Do I make them suffer or Do I help them from the first day? I'm just gonna think about that later, While I was thinking a sudden voice spoke...

" So we're seatmates too? Sigh " It was Horikita who spoke.

" Coincidence can be freaky ya know " She simply put her bag down and sit down while opening her book and reading it. Let's try to push our luck hehe.