Chapter 3: Convenience Store

Zack's POV

It was noon. After we got an explanation of all the buildings and facilities on campus, the group split up.

70, 80% of the students started heading for the dorms. The rest of the students formed small groups and walked towards cafe and karaoke rooms. The whole crowd soon disappeared.

I decided to go to the convenience store on my way to the dorms. Of course I was alone, some girls try to invite me but I gently refuse their offer because it's a drag.

"... What an unpleasant coincidence "

Once I entered the convenience store, I immediately ran into Horikita. Of course it's not a coincidence because it's my plan Kukuku... I'm never doing that laugh again...

" Don't be so hostile, I thought we're friends? " And I said that with a straight face

" Hah?! D-Don't get me wrong, As I said earlier, we're not friends! You can consider me anything you like but I won't do the same. Hmph! " She said it while blushing, not a mad blushing just slight.

" Hai, Hai, Tsunderekita-san " ( ̄ヘ ̄)

" Wha- what did you just- "

" Ok enough, I was just teasing you, btw did you also have stuff to buy? "

" Ahem! Yea, just a bit. I came to buy some necessities. " Horikita talk while examining shampoo that she took from the shelf.

Dormitory life starts from today, you need more than just 'a bit'... Girls also need various products. She quickly put the shampoo and other daily necessities into her basket.

" Saving points by buying cheap products huh... You got some doubts on S-System too? " For me I don't have doubts because I know already what the S-System exactly is.

" So you notice too huh? That this school is too lenient to their students, Impressive I must say "

" Just observant, and it wouldn't take a genius to realise that there's something wrong with Chabs sensei's phrasing "

" I know but still that's impressive, btw I didn't expect you to stay in the classroom for self introductions. You don't look like the type of person to be in that group of classmates "

" I'm just trying to get some friends from this whole 'normal high school campus', nothing wrong with it right? " There Horikita, I leave some details for you to figure out. I'm trying to be a good guy here.

" Hmmm, I don't get you at all "

" Why is that?

" Your presence says 'I dislike trouble' but your actions says otherwise "

" Hehe, Is that so... Well your presence says your an isolated, no, aloof type of person but here you are having a conversation with me! "