10:....cole

Y/n nearly doses off in the chair from the loss of blood some of it drops from her chin.  Zach returns with food "hey wake up sunshine it's time to eat your food" she bolts her head up.  He sighs lightly again "common lets get you cleaned up".  Zach unties the rope and zip ties leading the the girl to a nearby bathroom.  "While your getting cleaned up get dressed cole will be in here shortly and this door is staying open because i cant risk you bolting on us".

  "I-i won't I swear okay.." She whispers lowly.  "I know you wont thats why im standing outside the bathroom....".  Zach tosses a few clothing to the girl as she catches it midair.  He steps outside, y/n turns to the mirror looking at her messed up face from earlier 'maybe hes right...'

She finishes getting dressed just in time as cole enters the room.  "Where is she!?!".

"Chill out shes in here" zach points to the bathroom.  Y/n pops her head out Cole sighs "ok good thought she ran away".

"How can i run away when we're out deserted somewhere?" She sarcastically remarks at him.  Zach leads her back to the room he stops and looks over at his partner.  "What do i do?" "Set her down on the same bed as me I just have a few things to ask". 

  Zach slightly and places the girl at the bed she takes a seat cautiously Cole sits crisscrossed in front of y/n fiddling with his knife.  "So now that you've been taught a lesson lemme ask you something important...".

"What do you want?.." She mumbles biting her cheek a bit harder.

"Well there's a couple things I want" he lightly chuckles acting as if there was nothing going on. 

"Go on.."

"First...i want you to never ever come in contact with your family or your pathetic friends second I want you to stay in my sight at all cost thirds any escape attempts happen you will surely lose a few things such as your precious things..." His face turns to stone cold darkness.

  "You cant be serious thats not right i have a life that i made!!! Ive earned things myself and you cant take that away im not your personal pet!!" She hisses at him in venom. 

"Hmmmm last i checked....yes, yes I can definitely take everything away from you and keep you locked in the place besides you need to watch your pretty mouth on who you talk to angel" he smirks.

  Zach takes a seat on the chair placing the backend between his legs as he watches Cole talk. 

"Do you know who i am?"

"No i don't even know you at all and i dont care what you are!!" The girl turns around on the bed crossing her arms. 

"Oh really well thats cute....but you should know the mafia right...."

"Which one dingbat.." She scoffs.

"The blood cartel mafia...."

"Oh really if you are in one then where the fuck are your so called friends hmm?"

"Dont test me sweetheart you already seen and felt what happened to you last time" he pulls the girl closer to his chest as he embraces her.  She begins to struggle but his hold was strong like iron.  Cole takes a whiff of her hair dipping his nose into the back of her neck lightly brushing his warm lips.  Y/n tenses in his hold. 

  "Cole let her go dude..." Zach pipes in.

"Why would i let my girlfriend go....?? Is there any reason why i should release her!" He growls at him. 

"No but she has to eat though-"

"She's eating in my lap and she'll be sleepingnin the same bed as me.."

"Man you can be annoying sometimes".

"Whatfuckingever!!" He bitches at him. 

"Please lemme g-"

"No your staying here and thats final" Cole gently pulls her hair back as she gasps in shock.  There was no escaping him she was stuck more so trapped.  But he felt like his heart was going to burst.