48...delivery

Y/n was currently laying down Dr. Xavier was now checking on everything including the machine as well. 

"Well it looks like she's at 40% so far but hopefully here in the next few hours we can get everything to move smoothly without any problems" his voice was like honey. 

"So I am guessing that shell be ready before this afternoon?"

"Yes thats correct"

"Alright I can make calls to her family right now and get them out here"

"Thats a good idea....but you should hurry" 

Cole exits the room again to make calls to her family max picks up the phone breathing creepily.

"Hey I know this is Max but i need to talk to your parents its important"

"Release my big sister..."

"Max!!!! Give me the damn phone!!" The girls mother yelled through the phone.

She takes it from Max's hand.

"Hello.."

"Its Cole um so your daughter..."

"What did you do now"

"Nothing i promise but she's currently in labor and I need you guys here for her if thats o-"

The phone drops to the floor by the sound of it.  Followed by faint shouting and door slamming.  He hangs up the phone and returns to his wife. 

_______________________

Y/n was groaning in pain as Cole held her hand trying his best to not scream from how hard she was squeezing his hand.  'Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!' He mentally screamed in his head.

"The girls parents are here....and i think theres a teen with them?" Looking at the body guard cole gets up. 

"Honey i will be right back..."

"Hurry up please..i cant take it the pain hurts" tears were falling from her eyes. 

Cole leaves the room real quick, a few minutes pass by the door swings open to reveal to girls family and her younger brother Max.  Cole sits back down next to his wife. 

The hours tick by followed by the painful screams and cries of y/n max was sent outside the room.  It was nearly dark out Zach was standing outside the room he leans down and talks lowly.

"The plan is in motion tonight after everyone falls asleep"

"Your taking my sister back?"

"Not just her im taking both her and her daughter thats being born as we speak"

Silence fills the hallways until there was a small cry in the room, zach and max enter the room to see the little girl being held by Cole.  Their daughter was covered in blood but was healthy.  He watches the male take a seat on the chair next to his wife that looked exhausted.  Her head tilts toward him and the child the little girl was making soft noises as Cole held her gently amongst his chest. 

Stephany and Vivian both tapped coles shoulder signalling him that they were going to clean the newborn.  He nods his head and hands the baby over to them as they walk over to the sink grabbing a soft rag and warm water.  The baby girl was making small cooing noises as if it was enjoying the bath.  That was until it started crying.  Cole stands up watching them closely.

"What is going on why is my daughter crying?"

  Y/n passes out on the bed in the room Dr. Xavier finishes stitching her up.  Coles father leans over the two girls seeing that his granddaughter was now clean.

"Lemme hold my granddaughter please"

"Uh sure just be careful"

He scoots them over scooping up the little girl into his arms cradling her softly.  She made a small noise, Cole slowly sits back down as his father held their daughter.  Coles mother was standing next to coles father looking at their grandbaby. 

"She's so adorable hi there sweety pie welcome to the world"

  she cooes softly as the baby girl was balling its small fists.  Coles father had the little baby wrapped up with its umbilical cord was clipped awhile ago.  Y/n's parents come over to see the baby poking at coles fathers arm.  He looks at them and hands them the newborn.  They both were smiling softly now making the cooing noises having the baby make more of the small noises.  Max looks at them in question before coming over to hold his niece.  Max takes a seat on the couch in the room as the baby girl held his finger.  Cole clears his throat getting the others attention.

"As much as everyone is gettin their time with my wife and i's child i would like to ask you guys to have some dinner"

"We'll gladly attend my son"

"Whats in it for me..."

"Uhhh...y-you can hold your niece"

"Hey I am an uncle now to so what the fuck!?" Nathan barks at Cole. 

"Oh relax Nathan besides im sure max wont be able to let you hold the baby just yet-"

"Touch my niece you die instantly"

"Nevermind i would rather live..." Nathan puts his hands up in surrender.

  Y/n was sound asleep as Cole kisses her forehead gently. 

"Can i hold my baby now?"

"You better not hurt her" max glares daggers at Cole.

"Relax i won't now can i please hold my child"

"Ermm....fine"

He hands it over to come whom cradles his child in his arms securely. 

"Welcome to the world Jacqueline...your my precious little angel just like your mommy right here" the baby cooes softly.  Shortly the baby then falls asleep in her fathers arms.