33...the ceremony

Y/n was pulled into a hug as she returns the hug.

"I was literally on my trip and when i recieved a message from cole about him getting married I just had to see the moment" she happily pulls away.

The girl watches coles mother leave the room but stops in the door way. 

"Hey the night of the wedding is when the real fun begins~" she winks making the girl shiver.  This is not going to end well for y/n in any case scenario.  Where was Zach when she needed him big time cole walks up to her in his tuxedo he stops in front of her and holds up a dark red rose. 

"This is for your bouquet my love" he picks up the bouquet and. Gives it Vivian eho hands it y/n.  He turns around and leaves the room.  All three of the girls help y/n into the wedding dress and veil.

Stephany grabs a golden pair of heels.

"Stephany no i am not good at walking in heels I nearl-"

"Relax its only for the walk to the podium where everyone will watch and when your done you can throw them off"

Sighing in relief y/n takes a seat straightening out the wedding dress.  Vivian and stephany both grab her feet and slip the heels on and strap them on.  Bethany comes over holding her hand out the girl takes it as the other two back up for her to stand. 

"Oh my God...you are lookin gorgeous...give it a small twirl for us to see". 

Y/n tilts her head before obliged to her request she gives it a small twirl having the fabrics fly into the air.  But she stops feeling a bit dizzy holding her forehead a tiny bit Bethany helps her regain her posture. 

"Alright y/n we are going to head out common everybody is waiting.." She sighs and wobbly makes her way to the door Bethany helps her balance on the way. 

_________________________

  There stepping foot outside stood everyone she least expected mainly the guards and coles side of the family.  Next to the podium stood her chosen bridesmaids and suddenly someones arm linked around here she looked to see her father. 

"Where have you been???"

"I was kidnapped and forced into a marriage to a psychopath.."

"Did you try to escape.."

"I have multiple times dad and he somehow still managed to get me"

"I despise of him.."

"Tell me about it he literally gave a scar on my neck dad!"

This causes the girls father to look at her In shock.  By he snapped he gaze off her and forced his attention back to the wedding they begin walking.  Her dad ehispers lowly under his breath for her to hear only. 

"Did someone help you..."

"Yes his name is Zach last time I heard news about him is the day he escaped from the guards"

"Is he korean?? By any chance..because i sworn we seen him before"

"What are you talking about dad.."

"He came to town and somehow found us dont know how but he found out where we lived"

"What the hell did he tell you?"

"He said he knows you and that he's going to find a way to get you out of coles hands..."

"What do i do for the time being.."

"Well talk afterwards when we're alone right now we're walking up to the podium..." She stops speaking as cole walks halfway down and holds a hand out for her.

"Don't hurt her boy.."

"You got my word dad.." Cole looks at her father in the eye.  He lets go of his daugbters arm as she looks at him in anxiety.  But also caught onto the signal her father gave her specifically to understand better than anyone else.  At last standing upon the podium cole grabs her other hand and holds it.  The preacher begins his speech as they stared at each other. 

Cole looks down at y/n younger sibling who was holding a pillow holding two wedding rings.  Her brother glares daggers up at cole who looks at him in question.  Max who was glaring at cole backs away from them As cole holds the rings.

Y/n froze in her spot as she heard him say these words "y/n i take your hand in marriage to be my forever wife and may eternity hold our future".  He slips the ring on her finger she takes the ring from his hand as he holds his in her palm.  She exchanged the words in return as she slipped the ring onto him. 

The preacher finishes up his speech as he closes the Bible speaking these words.

"With these two souls brought together I here by pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Cole immediately dips in crashing his lips amongst hers hungrily.  Both sides of the benches cheered well one half faked their cheers.   Soon coles side begins throwing flowers and seeds.  They parted the kiss and looked at everyone clapping their hands and cheering. 

"Alright everyone well see you on the dance floor dad can you lead everyone to the dance floor?"

"Will do son"

"Oh im so proud of you cole"

"Your the man of the hour!!"

Cole and his wife y/n follow after everyone into a room set up outside with cheery blossom petals on the ground here and there.