21...heavily watched

It sundown already Zach is sitting on the doorstep of Coles place.  Sharpening a random blade he kept hidden.

  Y/n groans while opening her eyes only to see cole staring at her now waking form.  Groggily sitting up she rubs her tired eyes looking outside to see that it was nearly dark outside but also cloudy. 

"Well your up finally how was your nap?"

"...."

"Still tired??"

Y/n turns her gaze away from cole as the car pulls into the driveway.  The car turns off once its in park cole gets out quickly jumping over the hood of the vehicle and approaches her door. 
She backs away a bit as he opens it waiting for her to get out.  She hesitates only to have cole grabbing at her ankle just like from before.  This triggers the girl to go into a panic attack.  She starts thrashing in his hold as coles father gets out not saying a word, looking at his father in question his father gives him a nod. 

  Cole takes the opportunity to fully yank the girl out of the car hoisting her thrashing body over his shoulder they begin walking back inside the house carrying their weapons in hand.  Stepping on the wooden stoop one of them opens the door, once inside cole marches towards the direction of his room. 

  "Put me down!!!" She cries out.

"No..." He responds back more coldly.

Y/n starts to slap his back as he continued to walj through the halls zach follows closely behind staring at the floor.  Cole turns a sharp corner opening his door, he lets his friend walk in to take a seat on a desk nearby watching them.  With one final slap cole slams her body on the soft mattress as he roughly pins her. 

"Get off me you fucking sick murderer cold hearted fucker!!"

"Shut up"

"I said get off me!!!!" She tries to push him off only for his weight to become more heavy.  Cole grips her wrists in one hand before grabbing his phone out.  Bringing the screen up to her face she turns to the side refusing to see it. 

"Look at the screen now!!!"

"No!!! Not after you killed my best friend Lorie!!!"

"Another will die if you dont fucking listen to me darling!"

"I hate you!!"

"Fine be that way and see where it gets you because now you lost another friend" he gets off pressing another button having another gunshot go off.  Y/n curls up in a ball cradling herself away from cole who stood at the other end watching her shaking form.  Choked cries could be heard cole tsks and walks out leaving Zach in the room with the girl.  He watches the girl in silence before slowly standing up cautiously making his way to the girl. 

Taking a seat next to her she tenses up sensing that someone else was next to her.  Zach softly places his hand atop her scalp gently.

"I have no wording in this type of situation...but all I can say is that you have every right to be pissed off at cole...i don't do such thing to a woman ever in my life...i was raised to treat a woman with respect not to force her into marriage and lock her up like hes doing to you thats not what a man would do...only selfishness can drive one mad"

"What..." She sniffles while looking up at him in question.  Zach softly ruffles her hair making the girl go into confusion. 

"I just want to go home...away from him specifically"

"I know...but i can do my best to help out...unlike the other girls who did their best only to fail at that.."

"But you whispered something to cole today i watched you do it not only you looked at the closet I was hiding in" her tears were welding up again. 

"Yes i know what I did it was my job given to me okay if i could help i would but now it would not be good idea to flee just yet" he pops the 't'.  Y/n stops crying again as her full attention was focused on zach now. 

  Making him stiffen up slightly.  He coughs to clear up his throat. 

"Well...i hope that your tears are done falling like a waterfall now...um back to what i was saying its not safe to flee just yet there will have to be a small mission to get out...." He carefully explains to the girl next to him. 

"What mission..."

"There's a main breaker somewhere in the back of the house its located next to the hot tub outside but someone else whos very stealthy will have to do it but itll have to be fast though because of the guards that are heavily on watch".