12:....arrival

Y/n pov:

Y/n groans in her slumber stretcing out her limbs.  "What the fuck....where am I...." She groggily mumbles.  Light shines through the door entry as she pulls the blankets over her head to block out the blinding light. 

  Faint voices ring in the space above her "well ill be glad to meet my new daughter in law where is she at ?".  Her heart was now racing as she sits up to a sitting position.  "She's below us dad and shes probably asleep I can send one of the members to get her or I can get her myself".  "Well i cant wait to see the beautiful girlfriend of yours Cole bring her please and make her feel welcomed".

"Yes dad..ill be right back shortly"

"Alright and knock on the door to let me know if you have her with you"

The person stands up letting the chair scrape on the floor above her making her breath hitch.  As they descend the room closing the door heading into what seems to be the hallway upstairs.  But the stairs begin to creak and groan beneath their weight as they approach the door.  Y/n quickly backs away from the source as it slowly opens. 

Her nightmare comes back to reality as her kidnapper stood in the doorway smiling.  "Hello my precious angel...your awake now im happy to see that". 

"What do you want from me!!!" She hisses at him.

"What do you mean honey I've come to bring you upstairs to meet the boss"

"Dont you fucking touch me!" She swats at his hand in defense.

Cole chuckles grabbing her arms the moment she swings at him again.  Pulling at a gentle force into his arms as he stares into her eyes.  "Lets get going my angel" "no please don't wanna die".

"Relax you wont die i promise the boss just wants to see you is all"

"You promise?" She whimpers in his hold.  He nods his head as they make their way out of the room.  Her surroundings changed drastically making everything seem more modernly fancy.  The glass railing set neatly on the upperfloor leading to the second level.   Y/n shakily Gulps her fear striking at her like knifes stabbing. 

__________________________

  Reaching the last step Cole rubs her shoulder lightly giving her those lovesick eyes.  He leads her down the hall way to a strange black door.  He lifts his closed hand to the door giving it a knock. 

  It opens and there stood a man with tattoos on him his hair curly and scruffy.  And his beard was well trimmed, a silver piercing on his right nostril.  As he looks at the girl before him "ah so you must her yes?" His voice deep and vibrant that her body shook slightly.  Shakily nodding her head the man before took the left hand and lead them in the room where she took a seat on a black couch. 

(He has a shirt by the way on dont mind the photo)

  Cole wraps his one arm around her waist watching her nervous state of mind take over.  As the man took a seat on a nearby chair taking a glass of (chosen beverage) and begins to drink it down.  "My son has been talking about you...he told me that you are his girlfriend yes?" "Y-yes..." She curls up into a ball watching him in caution.  "Ah i see whats going on here your quite frightened my bad i can look intimidating but I'm a good guy when it comes to new family members".  Cole rests his head on her shoulder intertwining their fingers together.  "Cole.." "Yeah?" "Did you show her around the house yet" "well not yet but I will here shortly after" "good good and i cannot wait to see my beautiful future daughter in law to bare some grandchildren you should see his cousins and their kids theyre all adorable" he deeply chuckles. 

'Im so dead...' She mentally curses at herself Cole gently pokes her cheek gaining her attention.  "I love you.." "Uhhh yeah...same here...." She forces a smile. 

"Well that didn't sound like you loved him whats the meaning of this"

"Oh she's just not used to being here yet you know how everyone gets when they move"

"Hm..well i guess this calls for a small family dinner tonight and maybe you two love birds can watch a movie alone together"

"Yes!"

"No.."

"What was that"

"Nothing!!!"

"Oh okay my precious angel lets get you all settled in and i can show you around the place" he smirks.  Making her cringe at his request.

"Well I have business to attend you two now if you'll excuse me im gonna have to ask you to get out" he shooed them out y/n silently cried.  Cole happily picked her up off the floor and runs out of the room closing the door.  He heads down the modern stairway having her body over his shoulder as he starts heading to his room down the hallway.  Taking a left he closes the bedroom door behind him and flicks the switch having color lighting fill the room.

  Taking a left he closes the bedroom door behind him and flicks the switch having color lighting fill the room

A fire place lay close to the bed, mirror placed perfectly against the wall of the bed.  The bedsheets a little bit messed up as he walks over plopping her down on the bed trapping y/n underneath him.