28....away

The rain fell against the glass cole was no longer in the room. It was nearly 3 in the morning zach and y/n were lowly talking. Nathan was around the corner hearing everything not only he was also recording their conversation.

"Are you sure about this y/n...?"

"Yes im sure about it and its the only way to get out of here...zach I want to take you with me"

"Well...now you have my attention.. We leave in 5 minutes so for now lets grab some food and then when we're far enough away from the perimeter theres something I need to do"

"Thank you"

He hugs her closely resting his chin ontop of her head. Y/n felt safety in Zach's arms.

"Now we need to pack some food so let's go" a cpupke minutes pass zach and y/n finish packing up the small portion of food. He grabs his ak-47 and slings it over his shoulder. There standing at the door he opens the cover for the alarm system and places his gloves on. Typing in the code so it deactivated allowing him to then open the door.

Y/n slips outside the house followed by Zach as he closes the door behind him. He walks up to her and holds her hand. She slightly blushes by the sudden movement.

"Shall we go now?"

"Y-" she was cut off by the sound of the front door behind them opening with no alarm sound. There stood Nathan looking at them in shock.

"Y/n What are you doing....coles going to be angry"

"Let him get angry because im not staying with him at all..."

"He warned you.....that if you leave the house he'll do something to you..something you wont like.."

"I dont care im leaving and you cant stop me from doing what i need to do!"

"Please come back inside..so we can avoid the entire issue please y/n"

"No i don't wanna go back in there and get raped by cole"

"I already woken him up not to long ago when you were packing the food and talking with zach...he won't let you leave" he warns.

"Watch me" she abruptly turns around and starts walking away.

"Cole get out here now!!" Nathan shouts. As if on cue he suddenly appears resting his arm on the door frame above his head smirking. Zach steps in quickly protecting y/n giving her a slight push as she begins to run he follows close behind leaving cole and Nathan at the house who had the upper hand. Alarms blare off in the distance Zach pucks y/n up off the ground and continues to run she clings to him. He finds a spot good enough to hide in which was a cave amongst the steep hill. The leaves were damp in the rain water he places her soaked body down on the cold surface she shivers.

"Hey since were far enough from the perimeter theres something I need to do can you please take a seat.."

"Where am i gonna sit its mainly dirt rock and leaves"

"Just take a seat on the ground so i can get that tracker out of your neck"

"O-ok.."

She takes a seat on the ground as Zach puts the bags down taking out his tool kit. Opening it to find a scalpel and of course gauze he takes them out. Y/n moves her soaked h/c locks out of the way for him to have easier access. Zach frabs his flashlight and flicks it on and places it in his mouth and begins to cut her neck.

"Ouch.."

He was very steady as she stayed put for him. At last he takes the small chip out of her tissue. Throwing it onto the ground taking a sewing needle and thread out he stiches her up and cleans the blood off. Afterwards he then patches her neck up with the gauze after applying ointment.

"Are you ready to get going again??"

"Yes Zach...thank you so much" she hugs him with happy tears. He hugs back kissing her forehead gently. They stand up off the ground zach packs his stuff up again and places it in the bag as they head out quickly.

"Cole and his family will be here shortly after so we have to be ahead of them and if they split into groups we have to sneak our way out of here and get back into America".

"What if he follows!?"

"He won't not where were going"

"And what my family back in my town when we get back...what am i going to tell them?"

"Well whenever you visit your parents tell them your going somewhere safe because it is a matter of time before cole gets to them"

"Got it..i just have to be fast" they continued to run silently while keeping an eye out just in case. Little did they know Nathan was following close by tailing behind them.