30....the search

Zach takes some tape and a nearby object as he then tapes it to the surface.  Poking his head up a tiny bit he then chucks it into a specific direction. 

"Theyre over here!!!!" One of the guards shout.

Cole stood by the boat having his back facing zach and y/n.  Having a machete in hand .

"Get them...and bring her to me.." He orders they swarm every inch of it nit finding there trace.  Zach covers her mouth as cole turns around looking at the boat. 

Her heart beating hard against her chest zach is out of view as he breathes lightly.  Keeping it all quiet until...*thump* Zach peeks over y/n and spots cole and one of his guards climbing on board.  Theyre were screwed, cole takes out his flashlight and begins to search.

  Y/n couldnt contorl her breathing as her heart sped up cole was approaching their location.  Zach pulls her into a hug as she wraps her arms around his upper body shaking.  Zach spots him shining the light luckily the light went over their bodies.  Cole shuts his light off causing zach to watch him carefully.  Just what the hell was he plan on doing.

Suddenly all the lighta kick on giving out their position cole leans on the door frame smirking. 

"Theyre over here!!!!" He shouts as his guards all come onto the boat Zach and y/n had nowhere to run.  Cole watches his guards surround them as they ripped the girl out of Zach's arms and brought her up to cole who immediately pulls her into his arms and hungrily kisses her lips infront of Zach who glares.  He uses his machete to signal his guards to deal with Zach who stood up immediately.

"What the fuck are you doing?..."

Cole pulls back to look at Zach before speaking.

"Whatever it takes to keep my girl Zach and now I see that you were about to leave...funny and honestly it was smart of me to place that chip into your phone that night you were asleep"

"It was you.....shouldve seen it a mile away cole...what a huge scum" he scowls at cole.

Cole smirks and pins the girl up against the door frame.  "I think its time for us to go home babe" he whispers to her scared form.  He picks her body up off the ground and walks off she smacks his muscular back.  Cole immediately stops raising his palm until a loud echoing slap could be heard.  Y/n whimpers in slight pain.  She was being carried back to her he'll outside the place stood 4 vehicles and coles father who looked at girl in disappointment.

Cole opens the passenger door and sits down having her body in his arms.  The door shuts leaving zach standing their in disbelief and shock they were so close to leaving. 

"Cole please let me go home....i dont wanna be her-" he cuts her off completely by covering her mouth.  Softly breathing amongst her neck kissing it softly.  Coles father gets in the vehicle and starts the vehicle up.  They pull out of the parking space, silence fills the car cole lets her mouth go as her tears fell slowly.  'Im never going to leave he won't let me go....im trapped' she thought to herself. 

45 minutes pass by they pull up into the driveway.  Cole gets out and carries y/n over his shoulder they step inside the house he goes to his room in silence, opening hos door he walks in and places her body on the bed.  He gets ontop of her as she starts to fight back by slapping him he smirks grabbing a hold of both wrists pinning them above her head.