43...gender

Its been a few months y/n's small baby bump has grown a bit bigger.  Cole comes back home from a meeting as he spots his Very pregnant wife standing in the window with the window open.  The curtains gently flow in the soft wind her hands were holding her round belly with her hair up in a bun. 

He walks up to her and softly plants his hands amongst her stomach. To feel his child kick.  He bends down on one knee and kisses the surface.  Stephany and Vivian both had their own children recently. 

"The doctor is coming out here today he wants to check up on you and our soon to be baby" he softly cooes.

"Y-yeah..." She replied back to him cole stands up she looks at cole for a bit.

"What is it sweetheart?"

"I was windering if i could ......walk in town today??"

"No I don't think you should be doing that"

"Why?...i been stuck inside for so long"

"I cant risk you going outside on your own not after Zach. Im sorry but I think its best that you stay inside"

Y/n growls at him and storms off to the front door.  She opens it with force and walks outside having cole trail behind her.  She didnt want to stay another minute under the roof she felt cooped for so long.  The girl climbs into the drivers seat of coles vehicle he looks at her in question. 

"Sweetheart what are you doing?"

"I'm going to town what does it look like im doing!!"

"Common im sorry alright if it helps out I will take you out of the house tonight for a date okay?"

"Lie you said that last time!!!"

"Im sorry okay but please lets head back inside" he motions for her to come out she reluctantly hesitated before grumbling under her breath and getting out.  Cole comes around and wraps his arms around her waist gently.  They stood there for a few minutes until cole and the girl went inside the house.  In time for the doctor to come over.

Dr.xavier arrives minutes later he knocks on the door cole answers it he allows him inside but this time he had other equipment.  

Stepping away from the stuff y/n looks at them in caution. 

"Its nothing bad trust me were going to figure out what the gender is of the baby"

"Is there anymore needles..?"

"No honey theres no more needles hes going to do a check up thats all.."

"This time ill be asking you to lay down here on the sofa and ill take the measurements etc and then we can get thing going from there"

The girl follows the doctors orders as she then goes to lay down cole helps her to lay down.  Once she's laying on the couch Dr.xavier takes out the cold gel.  Next he places it down on the table, grabbing the cord for the machine and walks over to the nearby wall as he then plugs it in.  The machine makes a humming noise as the screen comes to life.  Dr.xavier comes back he lifts the shirt up y/n watches him carefully as he opens the gel.  Placing the cold substance on her round belly she flinches from the sudden temperature. 

"Sorry if its cold"

"Your fine.." Cole replies to him.

He takes the next object out as he then starts to spread the gel everywhere y/n and cole could hear the ultrasound upon the screen.  Looking over she spots their child moving on screen cole kisses her forehead.  Then the doctor moves to the lower part of her stomach ti get a good look at the fetus. 

"There's the feet....looks like it has similarities to both of you" he moves it again.  The girl sees a pair of small hands moving.  Cole watches the screen until they both spot it the fetus was....a girl.

"Looks like you'll be having a girl soon congratulations and remember eat healthy foods"

Y/n was pregnant with a daughter cole was smiling softly as he kisses her forehead.  Dr.xavier starts to print out the ultrasound photos.  When thats finished cole takes them he backs up and turns everything off. Unplugs the cord and packs everything up.

_____________________

Its nightfall already y/n and cole were out in town like he promised.  The girl was busy eating her food that she didnt notice cole taking a photo of her and him she turns her gaze to the screen and hears a click.  Blinking a bit he then posts it onto his social media and aure enough he was recieving so many notifications. 

"Exactly how much followers do you have...."

"Like 112k followers"

"What..."

"Surprised are we well lets look at the comments of my post"

He scoots closer allowing the the girl to see his phone.  56,300 likes and 12,009 comments On his recent post that was labeled as "we're having a girl".  She takes another bite as he then pulls her closer tryna kiss her cheek having the girl to lean forward to her food.  Cole presses record as he then kisses her passionately after the recording he pulls away to post it online which of course it blows up. 

"Can i finish my food now??"

"Yes we can lets eat"

Silence fills the air as they ate in peace.

(1 hour 45 minute time skip)

The girl was sound asleep on the bed cole was flexing his 8 pack in the body mirror.  In the reflection was his sleeping wife as he moves his waist band slightly aside, walking over to the bed going under the blankets he smirks.  Her purple pantie was lined perfectly fine moving closer he moves them aside as cole starts to eat her out.  She groans in her sleep while moving slightly.  He missed her sweet juices lifting up one leg he takes his hardened member out.  But suddenly he stops cole would have to wait until she's no longer pregnant.  He sighs in defeat.