52

After I finish eating my calzone, I watch Lauren as she is finishing hers. She was definitely hungry for sure and I can't help but to laugh as she eats the last veggie roll too. "What? Do I have something on my face?" She asks as she quickly wipes around her mouth with a napkin.

I laugh again and shake my head no. "Baby, you don't have anything on your face. You just went to town on your calzone and those veggie rolls. I mean, out of eight veggie rolls, I only got one plus you ate your whole calzone. I just can't believe you ate that much, it was funny to watch."

Lauren sticks her tongue out at me and swats my arm playfully. "Oh hush, I'm eating for three." She yawns and stretches and I watch as her shirt raises up showing her growing stomach and I just smile. She looks at me with a raised eyebrow and damn it's so fucking sexy when she does that.

As I'm looking at my glowing wife I just can't keep the smile off of my face. "I know I've said this before but I can't wait until you really, really pop. You're radiant and just... wow. Seeing you so happy knowing you're going to be a mother and that our babies are growing inside of you is such a beautiful thing. Pregnancy really does look good on you and our babies are so blessed to have you as their mommy."

Without saying anything, Lauren gets up from her chair and straddles me in the chair I'm sitting in and kisses me with so much passion. When she finally pulls away, she caresses my face and just looks at me with so much love. "What was that for?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her.

Lauren pecks my lips "for loving me unconditionally and just being you." She yawns again and I know she is tired plus her back still feels tense from earlier.

"I think it's time you have a relaxing bath." I say as I pat Lauren's thighs and she gets off of me so I can stand up. "Come on, I will start your bath while you get undressed."

I start the water in the oversized soaker tub and grab the coconut and warm vanilla bath salts, adding some to the bath. As I finish adding the bath salts, Lauren walks into the bathroom, completely naked and my mouth waters at the sight before me. My eyes roam up her body and when I make it to her face, I notice her cheeks are slightly tinted red and she is biting her lip.

Lauren steps forward to get into the tub but I stop her. "Hold on baby. The bath is not quite ready yet, it's missing the most important thing." I pull my shirt off, toss it into the hamper and quickly strip the rest of my clothes off and throw them in the hamper too then step over into the tub of steaming hot water. I hold my hand out for Lauren to step in. She grins as she takes my hand and gets into the tub. As I sit down and spread my legs, she quickly settles between my legs and rests her body against mine. I wrap my arms around her and just hold her for a few seconds.

Slowly I start massaging Lauren's forearms, then move up to her bicep area and finally to her shoulders. I gently push her forward away from my chest so I can get to her back. I move all of her hair to one side over her shoulder and place a soft kiss on her neck. I feel her body shiver and goosebumps cover her skin and place one more kiss as I start massaging her back.

Lauren groans softly, "that feels so good." I smile as I caress and knead her back as I work to soothe every muscle and knot. "I swear you could be a professional masseuse." Lauren says after a few minutes as she props her legs up and rests her head on her knees.

After I finish massaging Lauren's back, I pull her back against me again. I glide my hands down her sides to her stomach and rest my hands on her growing stomach. "The only woman I want to massage is you. Plus, I couldn't be a professional masseuse and do this." I say as I cup both of her breasts and gently squeeze and start massaging. She arches her back slightly, pushing her breasts into my hands more. I squeeze her breasts a little harder and a small moan escapes her perfect mouth.

Lauren arches her back again and instead of squeezing her breasts again, I flick her hardening nipples. I start leaving hot, open mouth kisses on her neck and feel her relax into me more. Her fingers dig into my thighs that are on both sides of her as she moans again and squirms in the water. I slide one hand down over her stomach, right between her legs and skim across her clit. Lauren's hips buck upward from the touch to her clit. "Somebody's eager." I state before placing another kiss on her neck. "I think I should stop before I get carried away because I was trying to help you relax."

As I start to pull my hand from between Lauren's glorious thighs, she grabs my hand stopping me. "You can't stop now. If you do then I'll cut your hands off." She says with a laugh as she pushes my hand back to her pussy and bucks her hips forward again.

I kiss Lauren's ear then whisper "if you cut my hands off, I can't continue to do this." I press against her clit and she lays her head back against my shoulder as she moans.

"You would still have a mouth and you definitely... know how to use it." Lauren seductively states. I hum in agreement and start rubbing small circles on her clit. Suddenly she completely pulls away from me and turns around facing me. Before I can even ask her what she's doing, she straddles my upper thighs causing her breasts to be directly in my face. My heart races like crazy and my mouth is watering from the sight in front of me. I lean in just enough to wrap my lips around a hardened nipple but Lauren cups my face and devours my mouth in a heated kiss. She moans against my lips as she shifts just enough for her pussy to press against my left thigh and I feel her body shiver from the contact.

"Lauren," I exhale as we break the kiss. "I... I was trying to help you relax."

Lauren slides one hand down to my neck, down between my breasts then on down between my legs. "Baby..." I whisper as I feel her finger press against my clit then down to my entrance.

"Want me to stop?" Lauren whispers in my ear then kisses right under my ear, knowing what that does to me. I push my hips forward desperate for her to give me more and shake my head and mumble "no."

Lauren has the sexiest smirk on her face as she says "this is one way for me to relax baby" as she slips two fingers inside me, causing my body to tense quickly and I moan as my head falls back and my eyes close. A wave of pleasure ripples through my body and I buck my hips to meet her fingers. "Look at me while I make you cum" she sternly says as she thrusts her fingers in and out. My eyes snap open as I look at Lauren and my pussy is throbbing in anticipation for an orgasm like I've been deprived from such pleasure.

"I..." I start to say but I can't get any more words out as Lauren's fingers curl inside me hitting just the right spot, causing my mind to turn to mush.

"Lost for words while my fingers are buried deep in your pussy?" Lauren mocks as she thrusts her fingers as deep as they will go.

"Fuck," I manage to say as my mind is in a pleasure fog and my pussy throbs from Lauren being so controlling. She knows what that does to me when she talks like that and takes control.

Lauren smirks as she smoothly thrusts her fingers deep inside over and over almost teasingly. She brushes her lips lightly against mine as she rapidly brings me closer to my climax. She moves her mouth to my ear kissing right below it again then whispers in a sultry voice, "I love how you feel around my fingers. I love that I can feel you tighten the closer you get. I love how your pussy pulls me in more."

"F-Fuckkk," I mutter again and that's all I manage to say as my hips thrust forward again and my walls tighten around Lauren's wonderful fingers.

"Yes, cum for me baby," Lauren husks as she sucks right below my ear, sending me tumbling over the edge as my orgasm hits. My mind is clouded in a pleasurable fog as my body jerks and trembles and I believe I might have cum harder than I ever have before. My body continues trembling as I cum all over her slowly thrusting fingers. Lauren finally stops, slowly pulls her fingers out and falls forward against me, kissing me with a hunger that turns me on all over again.