54

Kyler puts the harness on and makes her way back towards the bed, putting the dildo into the harness on her way. She is so sexy and turns me on so much. I love her and I love how she is always ready to please me. My greedy eyes travel over Kyler's naked body that's on full display for me. My eyes land on her abs and I just want to run my tongue over them and those hip bones, I could sink my teeth into her hip bones.

I sit up on the edge of the bed and once Kyler is in front of me, I grab the dildo and tug on it, making sure it's secure. I glance up at my wife, grab her hands pulling her down to me "kiss me" I say. She wastes no time as she kisses me and I wrap my arms around her neck to keep her where I want her at the moment. The tip of the dildo brushes against my thigh and I automatically push my hips forward, eager for her to take me.

I pull away from our kiss and scoot back on the bed with my eyes locked with Kyler's. Keeping my eyes on my wife, I slowly turn over and get on my hands and knees with my ass facing her. I watch as her eyes darken with lust and she steps forward and slowly gets on the bed behind me on her knees. She gently caresses my butt cheeks then slides one hand up my back all the way between my shoulder blades and gently pushes my upper body down then moves both hands to my hips. "Are you sure baby?" She asks with a husky tone that sends butterflies to the pit of my stomach and makes me so wet.

I bite my lip as I look over my shoulder at Kyler. "Yes... please baby... fuck me." Kyler leans forward and places a kiss on my lower back and I brace my hands against the mattress as she adjusts herself behind me. She slips her hand between my legs and runs a finger slowly through my folds. I moan as she reaches my clit and adds pressure to it. "Kyler, just fuck me already." I growl as I push my ass back towards her.

"Damn that's so fucking hot." Kyler shoots back as she lines the dildo up and slowly grazes it against my entrance. Just as I'm about to tell her to fuck me again, she thrust into my wet pussy. I moan as she pushes the whole length of the dildo inside of me. I rock my hips back against her as she slowly pulls out of my pussy then thrusts right back in. "Oh God, baby," I moan as Kyler grips my hips, pulling me into her as she picks up speed of her thrusting.

"Oh fuck, yes Kyler," I moan as I drop from my hands to my elbows. This angle is perfect for the dildo to hit my g-spot and it's doing just that and causing me to moan louder. She thrusts her hips harder and faster and the sound of her skin connecting with mine along with my moans fill our bedroom.

Both of our bodies are covered in sweat and Kyler's fingers dig into my hips as she holds me tight and thrusts harder. She leans forward, forcing the dildo even deeper and I feel like my mind is in a fog of indescribable pleasure. "Oh God Kyler... Fuck you feel so good. I'm so close, baby." Kyler's thrusts are a perfect rhythm and her pace never falters. Suddenly she moves one hand from my hip to between my legs and starts rubbing my clit in tight, fast circles.

I bury my face in the bed because with this angle, her thrusts hitting my g-spot and her rubbing my clit, makes me feel like my head is going to explode and I moan loudly into the sheets. "Pick your head up baby." Kyler nearly growls as her hand on my hip tightens and her fingertips dig into me. "I want to hear you as you cum for me." She mumbles as she pinches my clit.

I jerk my head up off of the bed and scream "Kylerrr" as my orgasm hits and she doesn't stop thrusting and starts rubbing my clit again. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over me and I jerk back against her sweaty body. I'm covered in sweat and my body is on fire from the pleasurable orgasm.

Kyler slows her hips and fingers so it's gentle and easy. I feel the familiar pressure in my stomach and I moan and shudder beneath her as heat floods my body and another orgasm washes over me. She leans over me and places kisses on my back as my body still trembles while she slowly continues moving her hips and rubbing my clit. My clit becomes really sensitive and I quickly grab her hand for her to stop. She stops moving her hips and removes her hand from between my legs. "You okay baby?" She asks with concern as the dildo is still inside me and she caresses my back.

I nod my head and manage to say "I-I'm good, just... just a little sensitive." This causes us both to laugh a little.

"I'm going to pull out, okay?" Kyler asks as she continues to caress up and down my back and occasionally down to my hips. I nod my head and she moves back so she can pull the dildo out then she gets off the bed and takes it to our en-suite. I hear water running and I know she is cleaning our toy. I lay down on the bed on my side and stare since I can see a glimpse of her ass. I shamelessly watch as she slips out of the harness and makes her way back to our bed.

Kyler catches me watching her and smirks at me as she gets back into bed. "Like what you see Mrs. James." She says in a seductive tone that sends chills down my spine.

I turn over and lay on my back "oh you have no idea baby. Now get your sexy ass up here and straddle my head." Kyler's eyes go wide and I know it's because I've never pleasured her in that position before. I tug on her hand "get... your... ass... up... here."

Kyler's eyes close and she takes a deep breath. I smirk because of how turned on she gets when I take control sexually. She is still hesitant but moves closer to me anyway. "You look tired baby. I'm good as long as you're taken care of." She assures me as her eyes roam my naked body.

I take the opportunity and reach my hand out, skimming a finger through Kyler's folds and catching her off guard. She rolls her hips forward and moans as I graze her clit then I run my finger back down, slipping one inside her suddenly. God she is so fucking wet. Kyler's eyes lock with mine as I move my finger slowly. I feel myself getting turned on again even though I am way too sensitive right now but I definitely want to pleasure my wife. I'm desperate to taste her and please her. "Get... up... here... now." I say sternly. I watch as her body shivers and I pull my finger out, put it in my mouth and moan from her delicious taste while looking into her eyes.

Kyler moves and straddles my face as her eyes are still locked with mine. I quickly wrap my arms around her thighs and tug her pussy to my waiting mouth. Her clit is hard and she is so wet already. I thrust my tongue inside her pussy as deep as I can a few times then move to her clit. I wrap my lips around her clit and suck hard. Her thighs start trembling around my head as she moans a loud "fuckkk, Laurennn." I lick and suck her clit then thrust my tongue back inside her pussy as she comes undone from a powerful orgasm.

Kyler collapses next to me on the bed and I laugh. "Well you sure didn't last long." I tease which causes her to laugh too.

"You know I get crazy turned on watching you orgasm. Plus the way you were talking... there was no way in hell I could last plus with all that thrusting I was doing...." Kyler says as she leans in to kiss me. I laugh as a pull away from her lips.

"Poor baby," I tease and watch Kyler fake pout.

Kyler grips my hip and pulls me flush against her "no I'm not, woman. You are just too sexy and horny for your own good and have been wearing me out lately."

I laugh and slap Kyler's ass "oh good answer but come on so we can jump in the shower then put clean sheets on the bed so I can go to bed. I am exhausted because... you... wore me out."