Chapter 5

When the two entered the library Wei Wuxian sat down on his table and Lan Wangji sat on the other end where he would be copying the remaining scriptures which wasn't that much as there were only a hundred left.

He did his work quietly and watched his beloved with his peripheral vision. He saw how the younger was watching him, observing him.

'Don't be shy, drink up all of my flaws and perfections as you should.' he thought to
himself.

Then he saw how Wei Wuxian's face dropped slightly, he wanted to ask what was wrong but decided not to, as they, well, just met?

He will Make the other trust him so that he won't be alone anymore.

He then saw how Wei Wuxian continued writing while glancing at him time to time but like last time, Wei Wuxian can't really stay in one place for too long, so it didn't surprise Lan Wangji that he went up to bother him after a while.

—————————

Wei Wuxian was being dragged by the supposedly stoic man they all claimed him to be but...what the heck? He's as shameless as I am! But he's born into the Lan...I doubt he's even seen erotica!

As they arrived he was surprised to say the least when he saw the older male sat down and started copying books. Boring! But what confused him was that this Lan Zhan and the Lan Zhan earlier were two different people.

WHO CHANGES PERSONALITY THIS FAST!? IT'S LIKE THEY'RE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THE SAME BODY!

He sat down and watched the older closely, he didn't mean to but he just couldn't take in the breathtaking sight of the younger Jade.

He is truly deserving of his title and for being the 2nd best Bachelor in their generation.

Unlike him who was 4th ranking Bachelor. even higher than Jiang Cheng. but he was always told that he was a servant.

They all seem to forget that his mother was a disciple of Baoshan Sanren.

But he didn't have the courage, no matter what they say, to yell it at their faces that he wasn't just a son of a servant.

Madam Yu would whip him until it would get stuck in his brain, while Uncle Jiang would just allow it.

Uncle Jiang couldn't even look at him, whenever he did it would always have that longing look, and Jiang Cheng would still say that he got more of his father's attention.

He wouldn't forget that one night when he went to Sect Leader Jiang's office because of a nightmare.

—————————

Wei Wuxian didn't have a nightmare for a long time I his stay, he was 12 now, he wanted a bit of comfort and Uncle Jiang told him he would comfort him no matter what as he was best friends with his father.

So Wei Wuxian went on towards his office where he heard papers aggressively rustling.

He decided not to enter just yet, it was rare to hear or see his Uncle get mad and he dian't want to know how rash it would be so he stayed put.

"San-niang would always say I care more about A-Xian than my own son, If I did would I have allowed her to whip him whenever she likes?"

Wei Wuxian stiffened in his place and crouched down leaning back onto the wall.

"I had loved Cangse, but Changze stole her from me, and A-Xian has his father's face with his mother's personality, everything I look at him I would see my best friend who stole her away."