Chapter 37

"Wei Ying."

The teen turned towards him "Y-You know A-Ying?"

They all then looked confused at the way he spoke in 3rd person.

"A-Xian." Jiang Fen called out and the teen looked at her "What was the last thing you remembered?"

"A-Ying was running away from dogs that wants to eat A-Ying's watermelon rinds, it was scary! There's no d-dogs here right?" Wei Wuxian whimpered and pulled the pillow closer towards him.

Jiang Fen asked another question "How hold is A-Xian?"

Wei Wuxian held out 5 fingers "A-Xian is 5 years old."

Wei Wuxian had forgotten 12 or 13 years of his life and thinks he's a 5 year old.

"'Is it temporary?" Lan Wangii just had to ask and the other's looked at him a bit sorry.

"Yes, it's temporary, just like other amnesia patients, you need to trigger something so he could get his memory back." Jiang Fen said.

"Look after him, we don't know what his 5 year old self could do, I'll bring the news to everyone else."

Once she left Wei Wuxian decided to talk "Who are you all and why is A-Ying so big?"

This was going to by a long day.

—————————

Okay Lan Wangji was fine, he can wait, he doesn't mind, As long as his Wei Ying is safe and not dead he will be fine with anything else, he just wants to be by his side.

Besides, the good thing was that he was still his Wei Ying's favorite.

He calls him "Pretty gege or Zhan gege".

He calls Nie Huaisang "Fan gege".

And Jin Zixuan "Peacock gege".

It seemed like that didn't change, Jin Zixuan was upset at that and Wei Wuxian had cried and apologized for calling him that and Lan Wangji and Nie Huaisang glared at Jin Zixuan.

And so Wei Wuxian calls Jin Zixuan "Peacock gege".

If he gets his memories back, he will be so embarrassed.

Right now Wen Ning was babysitting Wei Wuxian as the other's were in a meeting to make their next move.

"When will Pretty gege come??" Wei Wuxian asked Wen Ning "Soon A-Xian, Soon."

Wei Wuxian smiled and continued playing with the toy drum that was given to him by Lan Wangji and a bunch other other things that the older had bought to spoil him.

—————————

"The Wens are moving fast, what do we do?" Nie Mingjue started.

"We could use Wei Ying's inventions." Lan Wangji suggested.

"We are not using his useless inventions!" Jiang Wanyin yelled out but Jiang Yanli held him back from moving.

"Yeah? You got any other better ideas? Don't forget your family is the one in disadvantage currently." Lan Wangji retorted back.

"Wangji." Lan Wangji heard his father call out and he looked at him "What's the plan?"

Lan Wangji smirked as he recalled how Wei Wuxian managed to take down multiple Wens at once with the talismans.

"Here, I remember Wei Ying making these and testing it out, It works just like the Stygian tiger flags but a bit more extreme in a way." Lan Wangji started explaining how it works and His brother was also there provided help in what other inventions could be used.