Chapter 46

Jiang Fengmian had froze.

All this time...

Both Jiang Yanli and Jiang Wanyin were not his kids...both were Jins.

What's worse was that they were both legitimate as Yu Ziyuan was still married to Jin Guangshan.

Madam Jin can't handle this anymore "Banquet is hereby on hold, Jins, Jiangs, Young Master Wei-sorry-Chief Cultivator Wei...please follow me."

"I'll be back." Wei Wuxian promised to Lan Wangji as he followed Madam Jin towards one of the meeting rooms in Koi Tower.

"'He'll be fine Wangji, trust me." Lan Xichen said and Lan Wangji nodded.

"What about him?"

Lan Xichen sighed "This brother of yours is not the Xichen in your timeline, he isn't close with him but we will see if he does step out of line." Lan Xichen lowly said in the Gusu dialect.

"Mn."

Lan Wangji will have to trust his brother on this.

Hopefully Lan Xichen would not break his trust this time round.

—————————

"Explain."

Most of the people in the room were shocked.

Jin Guangyao can't function for the first time.

Jiang Qiong was not once surprised.

Jiang Fengmian was too stunned to speak.

Jin Zixuan was shocked that he had gotten engaged with his half sister and would have almost married her if they had not canceled the engagement.

Jiang Wanyin-No-Jin Wanyin could not speak as he was hating that the was related to Jin Zixuan and...his sister...

Jiang Yanli-Jin Yanli-was too shocked that she wanted to cry and dig a hole.

Her reputation was weak because of her core and family, it became weaker after she got burned in the face, now what if the whole cultivation world knows about how she was trying to get Jin Zixuan-her own Half brother-to like her?

And Madam Yu was raging but her face was red from embarrassment.

"Well? Is anyone going to explain? Or do I need to call the Yu's?" Madam Jin was getting too impatient.

"Atleast now the rumors about me being Sect Leader Jiang's b@$tard can be cleared." Wei Wuxian mumbled.

"Well!? Is anyone going to talk!?" Madam Jin tapped her foot.

"Fine fine I'll be the one to explain." Jin Guangshan said.

—————————

"I do not want to become that man's concubine!"

It was Yu Ziyuan's wedding to Jin Guangshan.

For Concubines, their weddings weren't as important as the main wife, so when they get married they aren't announced until a week after.

"Well that Fengmian has not returned a letter meaning you can't be with him." her older sister said.

And so she was humiliated by having to get married as a concubine.

It hurts her reputation so she said that it should be kept a secret.

But a week after the wedding they received a letter from the Jiang sect saying they accept Yu Ziyuan's marriage proposal to Jiang Fengmian.