Chapter 13

"Master Lan!" Nie Huaisang squeaked "I don't know! I don't know! I don't really know!" the Nie heir cried and wailed while clutching his fan.

Lan Qiren sighed heavily, it was no use asking the Nie Heir.

"Uncle, I heard someone crying, did something-Jin Gongzi! Quick take him to the infirmary! Chen Bolin, please get my brother and Wei-gongzi, they should be done fixing the barrier by now!" He motioned to the disciple beside him and some Jin disciples had quickly brought their heir to the healers.

"As for the rest, Tell us what had happened!" Lan Qiren had said strictly.

"They were asking for it! I just gave them what they deserved!" Jiang Wanyin spat at Lan Qiren "Besides it's Wei Wuxian's fault!" When he said this, it confused Lan Qiren.

"How could it be his fault!? Are you pining the blame on someone else? You were still asleep by the time they were told to fix the barrier before the two went to do other things!" Lan Qiren snapped "He wouldn't have time to come here!"

"Still! Everything is his fault! He wasn't here to stop me! So it's his fault!" Jiang Wanyin yelled out.

A Jin girl disciple then yelled at him "Why are you blaming the bodyguard you treat as a servant and use as a punching bag!?"

"YOU DARE SAY SUCH FALSE LIES!?" Jiang Wanyin went and slapped the Jin girl.

"HAH! So the Jiang Heir hasn't heard of the rumors!?"

"What rumors you slutty bitch!"

He then realized what he said and the girl clenched her fist "If I am a slutty bitch then you're the worst Jiang heir and a cursed to-be Sect Leader!" The girl screamed and ran away.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" they heard Lan Qiren rage out "Both your parents will be coming here to discuss what you alone did, and I will make myself clear in those letters Jiang Wanyin, I thought you were taught better than this!"

Lan Qiren then turned to the disciple "Make sure he stays kneeling until the sect leaders or Madams arrive, they will pick out the Punishment." he motioned his trusted disciple who nodded and the said disciple left to send the letters in correct detail.

"What punishment?" A voice said and Jiang Wanyin's anger grew again.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji had just arrived.

"Wei-gongzi, Jiang Wanyin had punched the Jin Heir twice which had knocked Jin-gongzi unconscious." Lan Xichen had said and Wei Wuxian looked horrified as he rushed to Jiang Wanyin and shook him.

"Jiang Cheng! If Jin Zixuan called Shijie something bad, punching him one time is ENOUGH! You don't have to punch them twice! We're going to be in so much trouble!"

Jiang Wanyin pushed him away "Shut up you idiot! If anyone's getting in trouble it would be you! Son of a servant! Quite useless if I may ask!"

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened in shock when he heard that.

His brother never called him a son of a servant.

Not even once.

Lan Wangji felt like punching the Jiang heir but he does not want to take the discipline whip or discipline paddles?

Getting scarred by the discipline whip for Wei Ying would be worth it but for Wanyin? BAH! He'd rather get beheaded!

His restraint is being tested but he had years of control.

"How is it my fault when you were the one who punched him with your own hands!?"

Now that sentence had caught almost everyone off-guard especially Jiang Wanyin.