Chapter 6

2002

Arakodi swallowed her saliva. She hugged her arms as she felt a chill. Her heartbeat increased as a pool of sweat trailed down her forehead. She hid behind the tall pillar as her eyes snapped towards the wolf's eyes.

Saniyadhanam smirked, showing his rotten tooth as he lowered his sunglass. His cold and calculative eyes snapped into her wide and scared orbs.

The men in the clan were all seated in a circle as the maids and servants began serving them mutton and rice. Saniyadhanam sat slightly further, on the sofa watching his family eating heartily as they celebrated the New Year in addition to his surprise return.

Arakodi gasped and turned around instantly when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Her wide eyes snapped towards the curvy woman's face. The woman smile with an amused expression causing Arakodi to gulp.

" Sister in law, don't you want to eat ?" The woman asked causing Arakodi to gulp and shake her head.

" I.. I will serve you and Anna first," Arakodi stuttered and hurried away while the woman snorted.

" Ah my golden Swan," Saniyadhanam said loudly as she walked shakily towards the couple. His wife smirked as she sat on Saniyadhanam's lap watching Arakodi who stumbled slightly as she walked towards them.

" Omelette? I didn't see anyone else eating it," The woman said causing Arakodi to blink.

" The cook said Anna loves it," She mumbled causing Saniyadhanam's smile to widened.

" Go on then, serve me Swan," Saniyadhanam said looking intently at Arakodi who promptly began serving.

Saniyadhanam pushed his wife away and stood up while Arakodi backed away slightly. His smile widened as he watched the fear shining in his sister's eyes. Arakodi gulped and let out a gasp as her back hit a pillar while Saniyadhanam laughed.

" Darling, bring the plate;" Saniyadhanam said and his wife immediately brought the plate over.

" My sweet sister, look at you all bones and no meat. Is this how everyone treats her when I am not around!" Saniyadhanam barked out and the clan kept quiet.

" Why haven't you been eating properly Swan?" Saniyadhanam asked as he casually mashed the food on the plate.

" I...I have-" Arakodi began when Saniyadhanam shouted "Silence!". She gulped and parted her mouth when he scooped the rice with the Omelette and shoved it inside her mouth.

Arakodi's eyes watered as her throat ached feeling his entire fist inside her mouth. The old man cackled while Saniyadhanam smirked.

" I told you the Sl*t's good at it! Look at her shamelessly trying to seduce her own brother!" The old man barked causing Arakodi to look shocked. Her eyes watered and she looked at Saniyadhanam with a pleading expression causing the man to smirk and take out his fist.

" Swallow!" He ordered and Arakodi immediately swallowed the rice.  She opened her mouth when he shouted at her causing him to chuckle.

" The Omelette is not poisoned after all," Saniyadhanam said and walked away with the plate. Arakodi quickly ran away while the clan laughed boisterously.