Chapter 7

" Sir! Call me Royce sir!" The man snarled as his blood shot eyes narrowed.

Aarul gasped as he jumped out of the bed, his hand carelessly hit the side table causing a thud sound.

" Aarul!" A man shouted as he walked into the room. His eyes narrowed seeing the white powder scattered on the floor.

Aarul's nostril flared, he pinched his forehead and groaned causing the other man to purse his lips, exhaling his breath softly before handing him a cigarette.

Aarul groaned as he placed the cigarette in his mouth and grabbed the lighter from under his pillow. He inhaled two puffs of smoke and blew out smoke rings while the elder man laid his back against the door.

" Mind telling me why you decided to waste our products ? We are already running low of supplies and Royce-" Ameer began when Aarul hissed causing Ameer to wrinkle his nose as he eyed Aarul.

" Are you still angry with what he said ?" Ameer said causing Aarul to glare at the man.

" Who does the bastard think he is!" Aarul growled as he stood up, throwing the cigarette bud on the ground and stomp on it.

Ameer exhaled his breath and rubbed his right eyebrow as he eyed his brother.

" Royce is not some Tom, Dick or Harry that you could afford to insult!" Ameer warned Aarul who snarled.

" Boss!" A few men's voice floated inside the house causing Ameer to stand up straight and walk into the hall.

Aarul bite the inside of his cheek and walked behind his brother. He eyed their gang of misfits while leaning against the wall while Ameer sat on the throne like chair with his assistant next to him. Aarul watched as the ruffians pass the money to the assistant who began writing down in the notepad.

" Boss,the powders are almost finishing. The sweets have already finished and the boys are pestering us," a burly man said.

Aarul watched as a few more men nod their head and informed that their own customers are also demanding their regular supply of sweets and powder.

" Idiots! Do you all think this is rangoli powder ? For us to simply dry the rice and grind it and pack it for you!" Aarul asked causing the men to scratch their heads.

" It's been months since our d*cks are sucked Boss! The sl*ts will only worship us if we give them enough sweets to suck," One of the men said causing Aarul to roll his eyes.

" There's some powders on the floor in that room. Whomever who can make capsules from them, I will give you those capsules," Ameer said and Aarul eyed his brother who was staring at him silently.

The ruffians gasped and glanced at both Ameer and Aarul with anticipation. Some even shamelessly began begging both the brothers.

" In a condition," Ameer said silkily when Aarul agreed and the men's cheered.

Aarul tilt his head as he looked at his brother who smirked at him. Ameer stood up and glanced at the men. The corner of his lips pulled apart as he walked towards Aarul, pulling his younger brother towards him. Ameer placed his hand over Aarul's shoulder, gripping his right biceps tightly.

" Get a chick for him," Ameer said and the men wolfwhistled while Aarul snorted.

" Get one for my brother as well and you can take all the capsules" Aarul said with a wry smirk while the men looked positively gleeful.

Ameer snorted and pushed Aarul away while the younger one smirked. The assistant quickly brought the men to Aarul's room and began sweeping the powder into a small jar.