02

A/n: beeeeeeeeeeeeeep

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"What the fuck." Shu mumbled.

They all jumped again when the student pressed against the door going rapid trying to open it, well, they thought they were safe till a whole hand full of them came rushing to the door making the door break open.

Everyone then started to scream and scatter. Shu quickly grabbed Mystas hand and ran.

"What are those things!?" Mysta asked.

"I dont know!? Monsters!?" Shu answered.

"Zombies perhaps.." Uki yawned running beside them.

"All I know is I want to get the heck out of here!" Luca said.

"Woah!" Luca toppled down after a half eaten student fell ontop of him.

He struggled trying to get it off him but Uki ended up throwing him off and helping Luca up before running again.

They were trying to make it to the front door but they were stopped when 2 zombies were dashing to them, Shu quickly pushed Mysta to Uki making them both stumble.

Shu quickly punched one of the zombies before dodging the other one, Luca quickly helped Shu. Uki and Mysta quickly steadied themselves and were about to help till they were tapped on the shoulder scaring them.

"Here" Elira said holding her hands out to help them up.

Uki and Mysta both looked at each other before taking her hands, she pulled them up.

"You see those windows up there?" Elira asked.

"Yeah?" Mysta said.

"Go to them then head to our classroom, there you'll find Selen and Enna aswell" Elira explained.

"What ab-"

"Hurry up!" Elira said shoving them both.

They both were obedient and listened, they both jumped onto each individual table and pushing off any Zombies they were trying to devour them.

They ended up making it to the windows and they were quite high so Uki decided to lift Mysta up since he was short and couldn't reach it.

"Make sure you hurry up okay?!" Mysta confirmed.