04

A/n: I love how I'm writing this while watching the show for the 5th time 😭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

They all sighed and sat somewhere resting themselves. Tho Elira looked around the room and didn't seem to find Vox anywhere.

"Hey..wheres Vox?" Elira asked.

They all looked amongst themselves not seeing Vox with them, Elira looked at Mysta and Mysta looked back at her.

"You were with him, weren't you? Where is he?" She asked.

"I was..but, I don't where he is now" Mysta mumbled.

"Oh.." Elira mumbled.

As Shoto listened to the conversation, he went to the door and didn't mind the zombies trying to devour him, he tried look past the zombies to see if Vox was coming but the empty spot ended up being covered by another zombie.

Elira just walked up to the window yawning, Selen had walked up beside her.

"What a world huh" Selen chuckled looking down at the rampaging zombies.

"Yep.." Elira sighed.

"Dont ya worry! We'll make it out of this together" Selen smiled placing her hand on Eliras.

Elira smiled back but realised something.

"Hey..whys your hand-.." Elira mumbled.

"Hm? What's wrong?" Selen asked.

Elira pulled Selens hand up to her cheek to feel her hand, it was cold.

"Whys your hand cold Selen?" Elira asked.

"Huh..?" Selen asked.

"Your hand..its cold.." Elira mumbled.

Selen just gently took her hand back, she looked down at her leg and, she was bitten.

"Oh.." Selen mumbled.

"You..weren't bitten right..?" Elira asked.

Shoto who was hearing the whole conversation just looked over at them and slowly back away.

"Me..? Bitten? Of course not!" Selen chuckled.

Lies.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.