05

A/n: oh wow, I'm already over 200 reads? 😭🤧.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"Hey, open the door a little" Uki said to Mysta.

"Wha- are you insane-?!" Mysta asked.

"A little but just do it" Uki said.

Mysta just sighed as he cracked the door open a little, Uki gulped as he reached his hand out trying to reach the firehose, he can almost reach it but it was still to far.

"God dammit" Uki mumbled.

Uki pulled himself fully back into the classroom and Mysta closed the door slowly again.

"Did you get it?" Mysta asked.

"No.." Uki sighed.

Uki stood up and went into the science laboratory area, he found one of those plastic human body things, he ripped the arm of and checked its arm length, it seemed to be long enough so he went back to the door.

"Open it back up" Uki said.

Mysta nodded and cracked the door open again, Uki slowly reached out the fake arm to grab the hose, he almost got it but a passing zombie kicked it away on accident, Uki just growled under his breath and reached further.

After a couple of failed attempts to grab the hose, he finally got it, he praised himself in his head and pulled it into the room, Mysta shut the door as Uki kept pulling onto it making sure to grab the entire thing, till it was max.

"Okay, were going to need knots in here" Uki said already starting to tie it up.

"Howd you want them?" Enna asked helping him.

"Big enough for a foot, like this" Uki said pressing down on the knot he made.

"Do it zig zag" Ike said coming to help.

When they finished the rope, Uki went over to the window and opened it up and threw the rope down.

"Okay, I'll go first and see if there's an empty classroom" Uki said jumping up onto the window.

"Okay, better be careful" Enna said.

Uki nodded as he started climbing down carefully, he jumped when he was near one of the lower classrooms when zombies started to pile up against the window. When he reached the end of the rope, he saw the room was empty.

"Its clear! Start bringing everyone down!" Uki called out as he entered the room.

"Yous heard him, go" Enna said.