20

A/n: so, everyone agreed with my Shoto harem book, soooo~ that's my next book then 👍👍.

I'm like, very close to 100 followers 😭😭🤧 also, thank you for over 5k reads on this book 😰😰🤧💕💕.

So yeah, I'm surprised this book finishes on an even number 🤭🤭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

They carried on down the path, before finding army people aiming their guns. They all put their hands up and slowly slowed down.

The army checked to see they were human and well, of course they were. So they took them back with them, starting off they gave them meals and then they took showers.

Tho they never saw anyone they knew, which meant they were the only survivors that made it out I guess.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few months later.

Ike snuck out past a few people and walked around the back of a building, he carried on down. He reached the place he was heading where he had been going to for months.

Also where everyone else goes aswell, he grabbed the tied up sheets that Enna created, and he threw it over the wall, miss. He threw it again and succeeded.

He then climbed up the old wire gate and jumped over the wall. He stood up and walked for a little till he came across the tree everyone goes to and writes up notes and sticks them to each tree branch.