12

A/n: MARRY ME JULIET YOULL NEVER HAVE TO BE ALONEEEE.

I LOVE YOUUUUU.

Anyways...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"You- like me-?" Shoto mumbled.

"Mhm" Vox nodded.

Shoto turned his head away but Vox could see the red on his ears. Before they could carry on with their conversation tho.

Luca popped up behind them and shook them telling them they're starting to do the plan to get up to the roof.

"Also- yous should probably untie yourselves" Luca said about to grab a hold of their hands.

Vox pushed their hands back.

"So what's the plan?" Vox asked.

"Uh- well were barricading up a wall with the tables and chairs and everything" Luca started.

"And well, someone after we barricad everything has to open the door on the other side to let the zombies in" Luca explained.

"And then of course once the zombies are all in the room, we escape out the other door" Luca finished.

"I see" Vox nodded.

Luca nodded back and went back to helping everyone, Vox turned to Shoto.

"We should help out" Vox said.

Shoto nodded and untied their hands and they both went and helped out putting up desks making sure to strap them down with the string Elira and Enna had found.

Aoi on the other hand was listening the whole time, she wanted to go out but she was afraid, so she stayed put.

When they were all finished setting up, Kyouka went and quickly opened up the door to let the zombies in, he quickly dashed back and jumped over all the desks and table, all thanks to his athleticism.

Then they all pushed back on the desks so the zombies wouldnt break through, Minase was watching the door watching all the zombies run into the music room, he was in charge of telling everyone it was clear.

A zombie piled up onto the chairs and was about to go for Shoto but Mysta went and smacked the zombie over with a free chair still remaining, Shoto thanked him and they carried on pushing.

"Its clear!" Minase finally said after 7 dreadful minutes.

Enna was first to go out then Elira since they were holding hands, they were then followed by Kyo, then Kyouka, then Shu and Mysta, then Vox and Shoto, then Ike, then Luca, then Minase.