17

A/n: I already started this shitty chapter, but when I exited the app, it's making me rewrite this chapter 😃.

And I was at 1,289 words, so I'm annoyed rn 😄.

So...hm 😐.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

"Be careful Minase" Uki whispered.

Minase nodded as he popped his head around the corner of the stairwell to see if there was any zombies, none.

"Its clear, let's go" Minase whispered.

Uki nodded and they started walking with the others following behind closely, they carried on down the stairs they successfully made it down to the first floor and made it outside.

They crouched down as they heard a nearby zombie around.

"Okay...I'll go an scream over there, wh-"

Mysta slapped Shu on the arm.

"No" Mysta scowled.

Mysta then turned his head to the grassy area that's covered by bushes. Shu nodded as he got what Mysta meant.

"Sh!" Vox whispered as Luca accidentally stepped on a leaf.

"Sorry!" Luca whispered back.

"Sh!" Elira said hitting Luca.

Shu grabbed Mysta's hand again before slowly creeping behind the bushes while the others realized and quickly followed behind them making sure they were being quiet.

They all crept along till they got to the back way of the school to where the gym was heading. Tho their were zombies all around.

"Try to go around" Uki whispered to Shu.

Shu nodded and they carefully went around the zombies and truck before having to sprint because Kyouka accidentally tripped over Ike's foot.

So currently they were sprinting for their lives, they all ran up the small hill that led to the gym but, Kyo ended up tripping over. Kyouka turned around and went to Kyo and helped him before seeing a zombie dashing right to them.

Kyouka looked around to see if there was any weapons, none. Kyouka pushed Kyo out the way and was bowled over by the zombie.

"Hey!" Kyo said holding his arm as he stood up.

"Hurry up and go dumbass!" Kyouka scowled pushing the zombie off him.

Kyo didnt know what to do as Kyouka was struggling to get the zombie off him, he looked around to see if their was anyone else but then, an arrow pierced through the zombies head scaring both Kyouka and Kyo.