07

A/n: my spotify knocked out on me 😭.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

Morning came and Shu and Mysta were hugging each other while Minase and Luca were keeping each other warm. Vox had put his jacket over Shoto when he fell asleep on the table.

Then one by one everyone had woken up.

"That was so uncomfortable" Enna yawned stretching her arms.

"I miss having a bed now" Luca sighed.

"Hey, the teachers office, wouldn't be far from here right?" Elira asked.

"Its on the first floor, why is that?" Ike asked.

"I was thinking if maybe we got a phone, then we'd be able to try and call the police again" Elira mumbled.

"But they won't listen" Minase mumbled.

"We could always try and call the fire department instead" Luca shrugged.

"That could maybe work, but won't we just set them up for death, they dont have guns or anything" Mysta noted.

"Right, well, I dont know" Luca shrugged.

Vox went and looked down out the window to see how far the teachers office would be, and they were correct, it wasn't far at all, they could walk across the outer area then climb down.

"I'll go" Vox said.

"What? Isnt that to dangerous?" Elira asked.

"Well, it is but I'll be fine" Vox said.

"I'll go with you then" Shu said putting his hands in his pocket.

"What?! No way, you're both staying here" Mysta scowled.

"We'll be fine Mysta" Shu said.

"If you turn into a zombie I'm going to slap the hell out of you" Mysta mumbled.

"Aha, alright I'll make sure I won't then" Shu chuckled.

Mysta just sighed and nodded.

"Be careful!" Minase said.

"Yeah, be careful okay?" Ike said.

"We will be" Vox said climbing up on the window with Shu following after him.

They both carefully made their way across the outerwall making sure not to slip or they're doomed. When they were right under the room, they both went and pulled themselves down by the help of the wall and they both landed on the same outerwall.