10

A/n: good old 10!.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Continuation.

When all the zombies finished passing by, they thought it was finally time to go out.

"Okay..I think its clear" Luca nodded.

"Wait, theres one more" Vox whispered slapping Luca.

Luca looked back out to door window and saw a guy with a cone leg.

"Please..what's with his leg?" Luca snickered quietly.

"Shut up he'll hear you" Elira scowled.

Luca just gulped and nodded as he and Vox watched the cone zombie, he finally passed by.

"Okay...now we can really go now" Luca said standing up fully.

"You sure?" Enna asked.

"Yeah, it's clear" Vox nodded.

"Okay then, let's go everyone?" Elira asked.

"Yeah" Minase nodded standing up.

They rest all stood up and grabbed their stuff and well, Ike brought his drink bottle. Luca slowly opened the door and nodded that it was clear and that the zombies were distracted by the speakers playing music.

They all crept down the hallway till they all saw the P.E teacher, banging his head on the wall.

"Yo..? What's up with him..?" Luca whispered to Elira.

"Uh..I dont know..being weird...?" Elira shrugged.

"Keep going...!" Vox hurried them.

Luca nodded and they all slowly crept, and since Ike was to focused on the zombie, he bumped into Enna making him drop the bottle making everyone freeze.

They all looked at the zombie who seemed to not have heard it but, he was slowly walking backwards and seemed to he sniffing the air.

"What's he doing..?" Elira questioned.

"I dont know..." Uki mumbled.

They all held their breath when the zombie slowly faced them still sniffing the air.

"Is the zombie...perhaps deaf..?" Minase asked.

Shoto just nudged Minase gently telling him to shut up which Minase was obliged too. The zombie then started smiling and dashed towards Vox.

"GO, MOVE!" Vox hurried them punching the zombie and running behind the others.

They all ran up the stairs but Vox was stopped when the zombie grabbed a hold of his foot making him fall over, the zombie then went fully ontop of him and Vox was only able to hold him back with his arms.