Chapter 1: His Mate

"It's nice we are doing it this way

"It's nice we are doing it this way."
"Yes, I care for you Jae and didn't want to do it in the phone."
"Me too. And you don't have to worry about me Jungkook, we both had a reason why we dated plus we both know we didn't love each other." Jae continued and Jungkook nodded agreeing.
"So friends?" Jae asked smiling and reaching out her hand to Jungkook to shake.
"Ofcourse." Jungkook shook her hand smiling back.

"Thank you for everything Jungkook." Jae stood up and hugged Jungkook before leaving him alone in the coffee shop. Jungkook sighed and sipped his coffee. Jae was a beautiful shewolf, she was kind and polite, and was the dream of every boy in their college. Jungkook was the heartthrob in their college and they started dating but not because they like each other. Jae wanted to avoid the
other boys who were after her and had asked Jungkook to date with her. And Jungkook agreed because it only added up to his social status. But now that they
have graduated, they decided to end it officially.

Jungkook saw a human couple across the table he was sitting, acting all lovey-dovey and he wishes he could find his true mate whom he could truly love. But he knew he had absolutely zero chance. The werewolves society was greatly altered after the great war of the supernaturals. There were only few packs left hidden in the far forest and now most of them lives among the humans. Above that they would only be able to sense their mate when they are very intimate with each other as their senses were weakened by magic used by other supernatural beings during the war. However the wolves can still mindlink if they were in short range from each other.

---------

Few days later.

Ring Ring Ring

Ring Ring Ring...

It was early in the morning and Jin was
still in deep sleep.
"Hello!" Jin groaned and answered the
call without looking at the caller ID.
"Hyung it's me."
"Taehyung?" Jin sat up hearing the shaken voice of his cousin.
"I am on the run again hyung." Taehyung said hastily from the other side.
"Oh goddess Taehyung."
"Can you come pick me up at the airport?"
"Ofcourse, when are you landing?"
"I am already here, sorry I didn't had time to call earlier."
"It's okay, I am on my way." Jin was already picking up his keys. Taehyung was not only important to him but he was to all the werewolves of the world. However he had to stay hidden not only from the other supernatural beings, but also from other wolves because many wolves wanted to used him only for their own benefits.